BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN
Although I enjoy their services, they have horrible customer service and high prices. There was a time were I was calling/chatting once a week about an internet problem, I went to the store, I switched modems and everything. Finally they sent someone out who did fix the problem. They refused to credit any amount for the 3 months of very spotty internet (I mainly used my neighbors wifi during this time). I called and talked to several representatives. None of them could find any accounts of my calls or chats and they pretty much called me a liar. Then they tried to charge me for the guy having to come out and fix my internet, although it was my fault. Comcast is okay, as long as you don't have any problems or have to deal with their customer service.
Katie H.
Mountville, PA
I wish I didn't have to use this service but they are the only provider in my city and it is horrible. The service reps on the line do not know the products and they are encouraged to upsell customers and they give misleading information. They also do not have all NFL games... only redzone which is pointless if your team is not your local team. The customer service to fix issues is awful. I have been hung up on multiple times and to call back and be placed on hold I believe it is a ruse to keep you from resolving your issues. My account has been overcharged multiple times. My Internet often stops working. My cable box freezes at least every other day. Equipment has been faulty three times in less than two years. Bad customer service!
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
My first time with Comcast was through BestBuy. It was one of the best no contract plans for $30/mo Blast for 2 years. It conveniently ended (& increased 2x!) when I moved out.

I've got my own place again & am paying $40/mo for their slowest package. I'm under the impression that they give you higher speed during the first couple months & then decrease it to what you're actually paying for... THEN they call you every so months asking if you'd like to upgrade.

If you're on a budget, it's good. If you can afford more or live with roommates, opt for higher speed.
Adrienne S.
Washington, DC
The only reason Comcast is receiving 2 stars is because the Internet is decent. However, my experience with their TV service has been horrible. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE customer service. Their records are wrong regarding what I owed multiple addresses ago- & I chose to cut the wire. Now I enjoy Ruku stick- with sling tv, HBO, Netflix, Hulu etc. oh, & PlayStation has a great platform competing with cable. THANK GOD they are no longer the only option for tv. As soon as there's a decent company around that's not a monopoly for Internet I'll switch- hopefully Google
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using Comcast for almost 3 years now. It's good, but it's getting expensive. I'm still trying to find another company to replace this. Beside for the price, the other thing that makes me want to switch from Comcast is its poor customer service. Well, the fact that I have to wait for on phone for more than 20mins and then when I talk to a technical person, the only thing they ask me is to take the plug out and plug in back. WHAT??! Yes, that was what I did and it didn't work, and that's why I called them. Please improve your customer services~~~
Rachel K.
Dekalb, IL
Comcast works... for the most part. At our new apartment, while trying to set up the internet, we were having issues, so we dialed Comcast's support number. After being on the phone with them for at least half an hour, we established that the coax output that we had the router plugged into was broken and that we needed to move it to a different outlet. The lady on the phone asked if we needed her to stay on the line while we did that, and we told her that we could handle it. Then the lady laughed at us. Since then (about two months), our service has cut out several times and it took about a month before the cable even decided to start working. If I had another option, I would try it. I have never had a good experience with Comcast.
Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
Comcast is the worst internet provider of all time. Unfortunately, we live in the boonies, and they are the only provider currently available to us. We have had nothing but issues since we moved in to our home last year, and had to use them. We purchased our own modem, and 6 months later, they tell us that it's no longer one that is compatible with their system. So we had to spend another $150 to get a new modem, or rent through them (no thanks). Their customer service is absolutely horrid. Not friendly, not helpful, they act like you are the problem. I can't wait until we get another provider out here,....we will be jumping ship!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I was really disappointed about my dvr not streaming my on demand shows fast or having it interrupted only to find it it is because of where they installed my router in my house. I didn't tell them where to do it they just placed it there but for an extra fee and installation I could have someone come out and upgrade my system so that it could reach my TV in my from room. :( very disappointed I wasn't given this information before they installed it. I feel like they were trying to take advantage and didn't offer to help other than paying additional fees.
Darlene L.
Sterling Hts, MI
We have had Comcast for almost the whole time living in MI, the service has been reliable not many outages like in years past. The only problem I have is they do not reward long term customer, unless you go to their office in person wanting to return equipment. Would be nice if they did it over the phone like they use to in years past. We have the bundle package including T.V., internet and phone. I was very skeptical about doing the phone, as if you do not have a cell phone you are out of luck. Customer service could use an over-haul....biggest complaint.
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
I wish we had more than Comcast as TV providers in my area. I can not get satellite unless I cut my trees (which is not going to happen). We call at least 6 times a year for problems. No one wants to help and when I had to switch boxes (their fault) the got rid of my service protection and wanted to charge me $200 for a tech to come out and tell me nothing is wrong. I had a tech not show up one day, got rescheduled for the next and again a no show and they said I never scheduled for someone to come out. Our area is also higher priced than other areas.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.