BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Liz J.
Mountain View, CA
Using the internet service at this time. Best price for what we are getting. We can use it in all parts of the house and have not gotten kicked off yet! Downloads are fast and easy. Price is average for the area. I would recommend the service.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
I have been using Comcast for several years now. My internet service is fast and reliable. In order to maintain a lower price I am forced to package it with low level cable but it still ends up being a reasonable price. My only other complaint is that Comcast is horrible to deal with on the phone when you are trying to get help or cancel.
Karlee S.
Love Comcast!! We've used Verizon before and even had direct TV for a short time but none of those compare. I love how Comcast is set up and how it looks on the tv. The Internet is very fast and they even have hot spots all around town. Their on demand is easy to use and navigate. They can be a little expensive but I think it's worth it!
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
Comcast Wireless Internet is outstanding. They are affordable and have good internet speed, and I can get a clear picture on my monitor. They also have very friendly customer service people and service technicians if you run into any trouble.
David K.
Albany, OR
The price is never the same each month and once you call it in they just adjust it for you. Doesn't make sense it seems like they just try and sneak a higher payment and hope you don't notice. But there Internet works great and so does the TV
Harley W.
Comcast is such a pain to communicate with. They will mess with your rates out of nowhere & if you call, you could put yourself in a worse place than where you started. I would switch providers if I could, but no one else offers Internet in my area.
Estacia C.
Hebron, MD
Comcast gets a bad rap but I'm satisfied. I had some problems with my initial installation but they made it right. I did not select a contract and I'm not sure I'd ever get tied into one but I'm enjoying my month to month cable and internet.
Ursula K.
Clementon, NJ
They better then most. Cost is over the top to high give some towns better rates which is unfair. Call for payment which is a pain. Poor service takes all day for appointment wide window time for them to only come late or at the last minute.
Krystle F.
Ansonia, CT
They have monopolized the area so you basically have to use them for cable/internet. They always mess up your billing and I have turned in their cable box and modems and they continued to bill me and even made a negative report to the credit bureau. I did keep the receipt and its been years and they still haven't fixed it. Stay clear!
jennifer M.
Aberdeen , NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
The internet can be slow at times and that can get on your nerves. The tech came here 2 times and fixed it . Lately this time is has been better . I would say that they are helpful over the phone as much as they can be and that the overall rating of them I would give 3 stars possibly 3 1/2 now but better then some others that I have tried
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.