- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The price is never the same each month and once you call it in they just adjust it for you. Doesn't make sense it seems like they just try and sneak a higher payment and hope you don't notice. But there Internet works great and so does the TV
Most of the time, my internet and cable service works fine, but there are times (it seems like the times I really want to use it) the cable will cut in & out, or the Internet will stop working. This happens on average at least once a week, but in my area, this is the only cable & internet service available. Beggars can't be choosers.
Comcast has always treated us well. We just upgraded to a new package. It has the ability to have recordings, and my favorite feature is the voice option on the remote. You can speak into it your request and it does it! I recommend Comcast!
Where we live there's not much to choose from I would use Comcast before the one thing I don't like about it is I feel like at least once or twice a month about every other week I go through spurts of like a day or two where I have no service
Comcast is an okay provider. Their customer service is AWFUL. Every time I have had an issue and tried to resolve it, I've had to call at least 5 times to resolve the situation. Seems like no one knows what to do. I don't recommend to others.
It's an alright company. I've had all of the cable services before and they are all the same to me. They do the same things but I must say this one has stayed the longest and I honestly don't know why. Maybe their Internet gave them a boost .
Using the internet service at this time. Best price for what we are getting. We can use it in all parts of the house and have not gotten kicked off yet! Downloads are fast and easy. Price is average for the area. I would recommend the service.
This is my current internet provider and I love the service they provide. I also like that it's a contract free service and how I am able to upgrade my service every year to receive a new internet deal instead of having my internet price go up.
Comcast Wireless Internet is outstanding. They are affordable and have good internet speed, and I can get a clear picture on my monitor. They also have very friendly customer service people and service technicians if you run into any trouble.
The internet can be slow at times and that can get on your nerves. The tech came here 2 times and fixed it . Lately this time is has been better . I would say that they are helpful over the phone as much as they can be and that the overall rating of them I would give 3 stars possibly 3 1/2 now but better then some others that I have tried
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos