3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's a love hate relationship between Comcast and my family. Sometimes it works great and other times I just want to disconnect it. It's not consistent all the time. Sometimes it cuts off and its very frustrating when you want to get work done.
Comcast is really. I just have the really basic plan, which doesn't include a lot o channels. My internet is good. Sometimes the connection can be a little slow, but other than that it's pretty good for the price. The price is really reasonable.
Love comcast/xfinity, my family has used it forever and we wouldn't use any other, cable TV provider. We get the right amount of TV channels, and we can record our favorite shows and movies on every TV in the house! It could be better, but it could be 10x worse. Never loose TV connection when it rains and when there is wind, which is awesome! :)
The price is never the same each month and once you call it in they just adjust it for you. Doesn't make sense it seems like they just try and sneak a higher payment and hope you don't notice. But there Internet works great and so does the TV
Cable service is fine and we rarely have problems with the channels but the customer service is probably the worst I've ever experienced. If we ever do have a problem we have to jump through hoops in the automated phone system before talking to a person and then give our info all over again. Please, Comcast. Fix your customer service!
This company is great, I think they have affordable prices & their HD is amazing. The only thing that I would say is that I've been having quite a few problems with their X1 services, it either doesn't want to work or the wifi stops working.
Comcast is absolutely less than stellar. I only have their service because it is all that's available in my area besides satellite. The Internet is slow and spotty at best. Their customer service is poor. I would not recommend this company.
My internet service is trash. And when I say trash, I literally mean that my modem might as well be an actual trash can. I feel like the fact that customers have to pay for on-site servicing makes no sense at all. And on top of that, there is always something new being broadcasted from this company when they can't even get the basics right!
Comcast has always treated us well. We just upgraded to a new package. It has the ability to have recordings, and my favorite feature is the voice option on the remote. You can speak into it your request and it does it! I recommend Comcast!
Comcast's service is average, but their customer service is garbage. We had the most difficult time when moving just down the street - trying to do the self install - we wound up being charged over $300 for "missing equipment". They had no clue what we were talking about. They're impossible to work with - but there is no other option here.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos