BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nikki Z.
It's a love hate relationship between Comcast and my family. Sometimes it works great and other times I just want to disconnect it. It's not consistent all the time. Sometimes it cuts off and its very frustrating when you want to get work done.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Comcast is really. I just have the really basic plan, which doesn't include a lot o channels. My internet is good. Sometimes the connection can be a little slow, but other than that it's pretty good for the price. The price is really reasonable.
Charlotte S.
Love comcast/xfinity, my family has used it forever and we wouldn't use any other, cable TV provider. We get the right amount of TV channels, and we can record our favorite shows and movies on every TV in the house! It could be better, but it could be 10x worse. Never loose TV connection when it rains and when there is wind, which is awesome! :)
David K.
Albany, OR
The price is never the same each month and once you call it in they just adjust it for you. Doesn't make sense it seems like they just try and sneak a higher payment and hope you don't notice. But there Internet works great and so does the TV
Janice L.
Parker, CO
Cable service is fine and we rarely have problems with the channels but the customer service is probably the worst I've ever experienced. If we ever do have a problem we have to jump through hoops in the automated phone system before talking to a person and then give our info all over again. Please, Comcast. Fix your customer service!
Samantha N.
Plymouth, IN
This company is great, I think they have affordable prices & their HD is amazing. The only thing that I would say is that I've been having quite a few problems with their X1 services, it either doesn't want to work or the wifi stops working.
Brittany J.
Manassas Park, VA
Comcast is absolutely less than stellar. I only have their service because it is all that's available in my area besides satellite. The Internet is slow and spotty at best. Their customer service is poor. I would not recommend this company.
Brandy F.
Miramar, FL
My internet service is trash. And when I say trash, I literally mean that my modem might as well be an actual trash can. I feel like the fact that customers have to pay for on-site servicing makes no sense at all. And on top of that, there is always something new being broadcasted from this company when they can't even get the basics right!
Shelby C.
Comcast has always treated us well. We just upgraded to a new package. It has the ability to have recordings, and my favorite feature is the voice option on the remote. You can speak into it your request and it does it! I recommend Comcast!
Greta S.
Greenfield, WI
Comcast's service is average, but their customer service is garbage. We had the most difficult time when moving just down the street - trying to do the self install - we wound up being charged over $300 for "missing equipment". They had no clue what we were talking about. They're impossible to work with - but there is no other option here.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.