BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Sonia N.
We're in a love hate relationship with Comcast. Sometimes I love their features and speedy internet service, other times I dislike their response times and inability to arm my home alarm quickly enough. Perhaps it's not so much Comcast as a company but more so the Xfinity home service APP. Overall, I will stay with Comcast for years to come.
Mary V.
Tucson , AZ
I only use Comcast because it's the only service available in my area. It is unreliable and they raise rates often. Their customer service is always frustrating and I often feel their call center is very seperated from the actual service provider.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Extremely overpriced and awful customer service. We have had continuous issues with our service. We've had people come out several times and had to replace THEIR equipment outside and we were charged for it. Looking into our other options for our area.
Beth B.
Lakewood, WA
Overpriced but with a lot of programming and DVR ability. I can watch current shows on a wide variety of channels. I can also watch retro shows. It has clear pictures on several devices. We have a few service interruptions. Overall good quality.
Breanna W.
Lindon, UT
I usually love Comcast. They have the quickest internet in my area and I have to have it for work and school. Their customer service isn't always the greatest though and their prices are very very high. I pay $140 a month for Internet and SD cable
Charlotte S.
Love comcast/xfinity, my family has used it forever and we wouldn't use any other, cable TV provider. We get the right amount of TV channels, and we can record our favorite shows and movies on every TV in the house! It could be better, but it could be 10x worse. Never loose TV connection when it rains and when there is wind, which is awesome! :)
Shirley C.
Amazing service and easy website to use to pay bills, manage your account and keep track of how much data You've been using. Everyone I need help with something such as my recent move on, they are on point with my questions and have much patience.
Andra C.
Oregon city , OR
Our family likes Comcast. We have had it for many years now. They are easy and friendly to speak with every time there may be an issue. It's affordable, I would highly recommend it! We have had them for a long time and don't think to switch out.
Nikki Z.
It's a love hate relationship between Comcast and my family. Sometimes it works great and other times I just want to disconnect it. It's not consistent all the time. Sometimes it cuts off and its very frustrating when you want to get work done.
Peyton J.
I heard bad things about Comcast, but so far my subscription has been wonderful. They messed up on my subscription so they gave me free HBO for one year. Every time it goes out, I'll call customer service and they will fix it right then for me.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.