3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We're in a love hate relationship with Comcast. Sometimes I love their features and speedy internet service, other times I dislike their response times and inability to arm my home alarm quickly enough. Perhaps it's not so much Comcast as a company but more so the Xfinity home service APP. Overall, I will stay with Comcast for years to come.
I only use Comcast because it's the only service available in my area. It is unreliable and they raise rates often. Their customer service is always frustrating and I often feel their call center is very seperated from the actual service provider.
Extremely overpriced and awful customer service. We have had continuous issues with our service. We've had people come out several times and had to replace THEIR equipment outside and we were charged for it. Looking into our other options for our area.
Overpriced but with a lot of programming and DVR ability. I can watch current shows on a wide variety of channels. I can also watch retro shows. It has clear pictures on several devices. We have a few service interruptions. Overall good quality.
I usually love Comcast. They have the quickest internet in my area and I have to have it for work and school. Their customer service isn't always the greatest though and their prices are very very high. I pay $140 a month for Internet and SD cable
Love comcast/xfinity, my family has used it forever and we wouldn't use any other, cable TV provider. We get the right amount of TV channels, and we can record our favorite shows and movies on every TV in the house! It could be better, but it could be 10x worse. Never loose TV connection when it rains and when there is wind, which is awesome! :)
Amazing service and easy website to use to pay bills, manage your account and keep track of how much data You've been using. Everyone I need help with something such as my recent move on, they are on point with my questions and have much patience.
Our family likes Comcast. We have had it for many years now. They are easy and friendly to speak with every time there may be an issue. It's affordable, I would highly recommend it! We have had them for a long time and don't think to switch out.
It's a love hate relationship between Comcast and my family. Sometimes it works great and other times I just want to disconnect it. It's not consistent all the time. Sometimes it cuts off and its very frustrating when you want to get work done.
I heard bad things about Comcast, but so far my subscription has been wonderful. They messed up on my subscription so they gave me free HBO for one year. Every time it goes out, I'll call customer service and they will fix it right then for me.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos