BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ami D.
Comcast customer service is the absolute most terrible company. They sign you up at a great price and hit you with any and every fee later on. Concerns go unanswered even by managers. Even messages left for managers chances are you wont get a phone call back. Cannot wait to switch!
Alexandra D.
I've never had Comcast until now and I honestly do not like it. In my old apartment I had Verizon and I loved it. My mom also has Verizon and it's so much easier than Comcast. Comcast is constantly having outages and changing things with their programming that it's too much to keep up with. I know when I move again I will be getting Verizon.
Rani B.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely hate Comcast! They've formed a monopoly here, so I have no option to switch companies.

Internet speeds are not as they should be, they always raise the price on my bill, the customer service is always exceptionally poor, and they have capped my data as an "experiment" in my city (which you cannot opt out of).

If I could switch, I would!
Beth B.
Lakewood, WA
Overpriced but with a lot of programming and DVR ability. I can watch current shows on a wide variety of channels. I can also watch retro shows. It has clear pictures on several devices. We have a few service interruptions. Overall good quality.
Joann C.
Lake Wales, FL
Fair internet service. Not the cheapest, or most reliable. Annoys me that they charge extra to process card payments through their automated system when paying your bill. We've been using Comcast for about a year now and they often have slow speeds at times, and, service goes out for no apparen't reason now and then. Customer service is so-so.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
I can't begin to tell you how much I despise Comcast. My internet works great and is high speed, I WILL give them that. But the way their packages are set up, you are roped into getting more than one service, which is unfair. They monopolize the market. Their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in my entire life. Its just awful.
Andra C.
Oregon city , OR
Our family likes Comcast. We have had it for many years now. They are easy and friendly to speak with every time there may be an issue. It's affordable, I would highly recommend it! We have had them for a long time and don't think to switch out.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
I have been really pleased with comcast every since having it installed. Only once have I had to call and talk to customer service, but other than that our service has never gone out and we always have quick internet with a ton of cable options.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
If you ever have any issues with your cable and require customer service it's dreadful. The customer representatives usually speak terrible English and are never helpful. They always require an at home service call, which cost money out of pocket.
jesika p.
Burton, MI
Always a great connection and you can connect anywhere. Very affordable on a budget not too expensive. Plus you can get a bundle to include cable and a landline. Great customer service good with people. I would definitely recommend this to others
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.