3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have never had a problem with Comcast as a cable provider. I like how they continuously have updates with their products. The price for their service and products are decent. It has made me quite satisfied and I would recommend this to others
Comcast is the best internet provider ever. I love it. Great connection and signal. Definitely recommend this provider. You will be satisfied. I am. Never had a problem. I love Comcast. It's the best in the land. Great . Outstanding. Phenomenal
Comcast may have the fastest internet out there but expect to pay like crazy for it once you are no longer a "NEW" customer. Customer service is horrible, they promise things they never deliver. The prices are outrageous after the first year.. Horrible all the way around. If it wasn't for our internet speeds 100 mbps we would have left long ago..
Comcast internet and cable is great. The customer service people are always ready and willing to help when there is an issue, and the internet is fast! Even on my old laptop that has maxed out memory, I can still surf the internet with no problem!
I really want to hate Comcast because it is SOOOOO expensive. But the truth is that they provide the best service in my area. My internet rarely goes out and runs at a fast speed. And the OnDemand is stocked full of stuff I really want to watch.
We love this service. Comcast is reliable, no down time, speedy and always on. We rarely have to contact customer service for service related issues. Completely and totally exceeds our expectations of what an internet service provider should be.
Customer service is average and so is the service. I have had outages of all 3 services, internet, cable and phone and have long hold times and been given $6 credits for 3 day outages. I don't consider that helpful, more of an insult in my opinion after long hold times and no service. Even been hung up on. It works 85% of the time so I gave it 3 stars.
Comcast and I have a love hate relationship. I hate the customer service and how their pricing is inflated. They also say they will give discounts and stuff but you have to hark them to follow through. Only good thing is their internet and cable.
Too expensive and frequent outrages. Customer service is pretty miserable to deal with, so rather than try I just deal with the issues I have. When it works the cable and wifi is great, however if more than three devices are connected the Internet becomes extremely sluggish. However it's the only option in my area unless I want dish which I do not.
Comcast gives us what we need. I don't have too many issues with the internet connection. My only complaint is that they don't have the best customer service and charge for every service and they started calling me a lot trying to upgrade my plan
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos