BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
I wish I could have given negative stars. I can't stand Comcast! I hate they have different prices for different people. It should not vary like that. And it depends on if u get someone nice on the phone. Again it should never be like that. Infuriating!
Linnea M.
Seattle, WA
My iPhone carrier wifi is faster than my home wifi network through comcast. This is inexcusable. However, the good thing is internet service is rarely interrupted. I cannot wait for google fiber because I want to be able to have reliable AND fast internet. I'm also tired of them pushing Xfinity and cable which I neither use nor care about.
Erin M.
I'm only giving Comcast 3 stars as I haven't fully made up my mind about them. Sometimes customer service is great, and other times they're not. I think it's just such a big company, it's hard to get everyone on the same page. The Internet and cable can be spotty as well.
Samantha S.
Catonsville, MD
I really want to hate Comcast because it is SOOOOO expensive. But the truth is that they provide the best service in my area. My internet rarely goes out and runs at a fast speed. And the OnDemand is stocked full of stuff I really want to watch.
Alexandra D.
I've never had Comcast until now and I honestly do not like it. In my old apartment I had Verizon and I loved it. My mom also has Verizon and it's so much easier than Comcast. Comcast is constantly having outages and changing things with their programming that it's too much to keep up with. I know when I move again I will be getting Verizon.
Peyton J.
I heard bad things about Comcast, but so far my subscription has been wonderful. They messed up on my subscription so they gave me free HBO for one year. Every time it goes out, I'll call customer service and they will fix it right then for me.
Cori T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Comcast gives us what we need. I don't have too many issues with the internet connection. My only complaint is that they don't have the best customer service and charge for every service and they started calling me a lot trying to upgrade my plan
Janey M.
Washington, MI
I love the new Xfinity cable system. It's great. The remote is touch sensitive and the buttons light up when you touch it, it's also got a mic so you can speak into the remote while you are in the guide and find any show or movie listing you want.
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
They're service is fast and dependable. Very affordable services every month, which is what I enjoy the most. It meets my expectations for high quality speeds. Pros: Fast internet, great services. Cons: NONE I would totally recommend this company to anyone!
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA
I have never had a problem with Comcast as a cable provider. I like how they continuously have updates with their products. The price for their service and products are decent. It has made me quite satisfied and I would recommend this to others
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.