BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
They're service is fast and dependable. Very affordable services every month, which is what I enjoy the most. It meets my expectations for high quality speeds. Pros: Fast internet, great services. Cons: NONE I would totally recommend this company to anyone!
Lucinda W.
Pine Lake, GA
IT sucks, they are too expensive and constantly are bullish with the cable industry. I am about to only have the internet and purchase a Roku or other equipment for my smart TV, to get channels.
I made it five stars -SO THE TRUTH CAN BE TOLD!!!
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
We don't have many choices for cable, here at the beach, so this is why we have Comcast. I think it is very expensive and I wish there were other options to choose from. We are thinking of dropping it all together and just using Netflix and roku.
Alina S.
pretty much the only internet thats worth dealing with. the customer service can be difficult and sometimes the wifi doesnt work but its the best on the market. customer service also seems like theyre trying to get better, havent had any complaints recently.
Ami D.
Techie Expert Level 2
Comcast customer service is the absolute most terrible company. They sign you up at a great price and hit you with any and every fee later on. Concerns go unanswered even by managers. Even messages left for managers chances are you wont get a phone call back. Cannot wait to switch!
Andra C.
oregon city, OR
Our family likes Comcast. We have had it for many years now. They are easy and friendly to speak with every time there may be an issue. It's affordable, I would highly recommend it! We have had them for a long time and don't think to switch out.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
I wish I could have given negative stars. I can't stand Comcast! I hate they have different prices for different people. It should not vary like that. And it depends on if u get someone nice on the phone. Again it should never be like that. Infuriating!
Linnea M.
Seattle, WA
My iPhone carrier wifi is faster than my home wifi network through comcast. This is inexcusable. However, the good thing is internet service is rarely interrupted. I cannot wait for google fiber because I want to be able to have reliable AND fast internet. I'm also tired of them pushing Xfinity and cable which I neither use nor care about.
Dani B.
Murfreesboro, TN
NO NO NO. I absolutely hate comcast. Their consumer service is ridiculous. They charge for things they should not charge for. I cannot stand them. I would do anything to get rid of comcast. If you can help them, do not ever purchase this provider.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
Mediocre service for an average to high price. We never lost signal with our prior provider, but with comcast every time it rains the cable will cut out and the Netflix will slow down. We have tried calling customer service to resolve the issues and find something that works for us ,but most speak broken English and seem unsure on how to help.
Mari J.
Orlando, FL
Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount given by your salesperson when they come to your home offering promotions?
Mari J.
Orlando, FL
Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given to a customer when the salesperson comes to your home?
Gabrielle R.
Why is their DVR space so. Limited? I have 329 on my at&t dvr and 46 hours of SD or 17 of HD left.
Diana S.
Who else likes comcast cause of demand? Lol
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
I just moved and the management only wants non satellite cable what are my options ?