BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Peyton J.
I heard bad things about Comcast, but so far my subscription has been wonderful. They messed up on my subscription so they gave me free HBO for one year. Every time it goes out, I'll call customer service and they will fix it right then for me.
Mary V.
Tucson , AZ
I only use Comcast because it's the only service available in my area. It is unreliable and they raise rates often. Their customer service is always frustrating and I often feel their call center is very seperated from the actual service provider.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
If you have the choice to choose another service provider do yourself a favor and do so.

Where I live this is the only cable service provide with the suite of services my family needs. They are nightmare to work with, their customer service is practically useless. If you do have service with them do yourself a favor & never add or remove any features or expect to spend your next two billing cycles calling to try to have the errors corrected.

Comcast works when THEY want to.
Jess C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Comcast is great! both my boyfriend and i as well as my parents use it! i love their high speeds for streaming and i really love how much they care about the customer's life/schedule when it comes to maintenance appointments!
Leslie M.
Their internet service sucks! I'm always losing connection, and have to constantly call customer service and they say they fix it but the problem always comes back. They just want me to buy into their more expensive stuff. I wouldn't recommend it.
Andra C.
Oregon city , OR
Our family likes Comcast. We have had it for many years now. They are easy and friendly to speak with every time there may be an issue. It's affordable, I would highly recommend it! We have had them for a long time and don't think to switch out.
Janey M.
Washington, MI
I love the new Xfinity cable system. It's great. The remote is touch sensitive and the buttons light up when you touch it, it's also got a mic so you can speak into the remote while you are in the guide and find any show or movie listing you want.
Breanna W.
Lindon, UT
I usually love Comcast. They have the quickest internet in my area and I have to have it for work and school. Their customer service isn't always the greatest though and their prices are very very high. I pay $140 a month for Internet and SD cable
Lucinda W.
Pine Lake, GA
IT sucks, they are too expensive and constantly are bullish with the cable industry. I am about to only have the internet and purchase a Roku or other equipment for my smart TV, to get channels.
I made it five stars -SO THE TRUTH CAN BE TOLD!!!
Alina S.
pretty much the only internet thats worth dealing with. the customer service can be difficult and sometimes the wifi doesnt work but its the best on the market. customer service also seems like theyre trying to get better, havent had any complaints recently.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.