BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
We love this service. Comcast is reliable, no down time, speedy and always on. We rarely have to contact customer service for service related issues. Completely and totally exceeds our expectations of what an internet service provider should be.
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Love Comcast! Especially xfinity! Love all the channels, the clear images. The Internet is by far the best on the market. Love the option of movies that are available. The customer service has been a delight! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Andrea F.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I actually like the service overall, but there are definitely issues. I like that you have so many channels to choose from and that you're able to record shows to watch whenever you wish. What I hate is that the service will sometimes glitch so that you either miss an important part of the show you're watching or are unable to watch at all.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
My family has used Comcast for years. It is one of two providers in our area and the better choice of the two! Customer service is usually friendly and helpful. It can get pricey depending on your package but it is worth it to have dependable service.
Monica G.
Bloomington, IN
We use comcast at my sorority and we also get various channels. I've heard customer service is not too good and comcast can get a bit expensive. I also know that it's hard to switch channels because you have to point the remote to the box exactly.
Elizabeth G.
Rockaway, NJ
We've had some issues with Comcast - like not being able to set up cable and internet because someone else used our address (by mistake). The person I spoke to was rude, saying the person before me must still be signed on (me and my roommate were the first people to live there - our neighbors are idiots). And we had to go to the comcast building to fix it, which is hard to do in the city. Really annoying (and they've been ripping my sister/brother in law off for months too).
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
The first bill I ever received from
Comcast was over 300.00 called and asked why they said it was two months combined plus the installation fee. Why do they 'combine' months together? They have terrible customer service they do not listen to the customer. They ask for to much money for there services!! Hate Comcast will never be a customer again!
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
Comcast and I have a love hate relationship. I hate the customer service and how their pricing is inflated. They also say they will give discounts and stuff but you have to hark them to follow through. Only good thing is their internet and cable.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Extremely overpriced and awful customer service. We have had continuous issues with our service. We've had people come out several times and had to replace THEIR equipment outside and we were charged for it. Looking into our other options for our area.
Joann C.
Lake Wales, FL
Fair internet service. Not the cheapest, or most reliable. Annoys me that they charge extra to process card payments through their automated system when paying your bill. We've been using Comcast for about a year now and they often have slow speeds at times, and, service goes out for no apparen't reason now and then. Customer service is so-so.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.