BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Sarah C.
Seattle, Wa
It's a pretty good company. I really love their new remote with the voice control! It's also great that on xfinity there's tons of free movies and tv shows that you can watch. I also really love that I can record shows and movies! The one bad thing is I feel like they slow down your internet speeds after awhile. Then you have to call and ask why and complain and then they increase the speeds back to what you pay for. The few times that I've had to contact customers service, their representatives were nice and friendly and were helpful. I would recommend this company to others.
Lou L.
Sacramento, CA
I have been with Comcast for 5 years now. they mess up on my billing every single month. I literally will have to call each time before paying my bill. Even after I speak to a supervisor to remove certain charges on my bill, they will credit my account for the past month but the same charges will be on my bill the following month. I have their blast Internet only and literally pay about 95 on average and their blast Internet sucks! I can't even connect 4 devices. it will literally kick one device out or slow another. with all this being said, their plan sucks! They overly charged for the service. come on 95 for just inter services? who does that? obviously, just comcast. unfortunately my area only serve comcast so for the meantime I'm stuck with them. sucks much?
Terry C.
Just because their internet service is good doesn't mean you should settle for less in customer service. They need to drug test their employees. I was at my sister's house when a technician arrived at the later end of the time slot promised. His eyes were bloodshot and he smelled like marijuana. He told my sister the job was too big and that he had to send someone else next week. This took place on a Saturday. The next tech was dispatched a long 4 days later and was able to do his job in 5 minutes. Unbelievable!!! Very pleased with the second tech but this company needs to better itself by drug testing to weed the bad ones out. Otherwise the hard working techs are getting the short end of the stick by working for a company that does not pride itself in professionalism. They are nowhere near the professionalism of ATT.
Alayna K.
Not impressed with Comcast. We pay for higher internet speed but it's extremely slow and my husband's playstation generally lags. The cable goes in an out and they recently cut channels but my bill hasn't gone down any. When we moved into our house, customer service was of no help and canceled our appointment 2 times without warning causing myself and my husband to call off work with no pay. We eventually had to go and install ourselves and even then we had two remotes that didn't work. Unfortunately, Comcast is the best provider for our area currently and have no other choice.
Tami W.
Marysville, Wa
Few cable internet providers can match the speeds of XFINITY. As the name implies, its Extreme 105 package has download speeds up to 105 Mbps, which is some of the fastest consumer internet service available. XFINITY is a very good option for anyone who enjoys gaming or watching videos online as well as people who work from home and require a very fast connection for business. Comcast XFINITY offers many other packages below the Extreme 105 that are sufficient for just about any internet user. However, you should note that actual speeds may vary depending on your location.
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
For the most part I love Comcast. I can speak into the remote, can connect to Netflix and other apps. The only thing is where I live get bad signals but where my mom lives her signal is great.
Gabriel H.
Albuquerque, NM
For my Internet service I use Comcast. At home I use several device like my, PlayStation 4 for online gaming and sometimes for streaming games.
I also use it for streaming movies and TV shows on my Smart TV. I also use it for smaller devices like my laptop n two smart phones.
Comcast is the only internet provider I've had so I can't compare and contrast different providers.
So far I've been satisfied with my internet connection and speed, (otherwise I guess I would seek out another provider)
Occasionally Ill have some trouble streaming movies and shows, but that could also be Netflix or Hulu's problem.
They have great customer service. Often times you may be able to fix a problem over the phone.
Also, sales reps have helped me maintain a good low price over the years.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
This cable company is the only company I know personally. I grew up with it. When I was a child it was called Tell-a-media (not sure if I spelt that right)

I love catching up on all my shows with On Demand ! I can watch all my shows whenever I feel like, with limited commercial breaks (and sometimes you get to skip through those) I no longer need to stay up late nights waiting for The Walking Dead to come on!

customer service has actually been pretty decent lately! No too long wait times and all the times I've needed help trouble shooting, I received help in a timely manner.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I know a lot of people that has had bad experiences with Comcast but stay because they provide the fastest speed for internet. I think they give unfair prices to different people. Everyone gets a different charge for the same package. Their internet, I can't complain. Definitely fast. However, their customer service is not that great. They will tell you someone is going to come out, and you may never hear from them unless you call them and ask what happened. Their techs are known to "come" and leave when they can't get in through a gate (even though you left them a gate code).
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN
Although I enjoy their services, they have horrible customer service and high prices. There was a time were I was calling/chatting once a week about an internet problem, I went to the store, I switched modems and everything. Finally they sent someone out who did fix the problem. They refused to credit any amount for the 3 months of very spotty internet (I mainly used my neighbors wifi during this time). I called and talked to several representatives. None of them could find any accounts of my calls or chats and they pretty much called me a liar. Then they tried to charge me for the guy having to come out and fix my internet, although it was my fault. Comcast is okay, as long as you don't have any problems or have to deal with their customer service.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.