BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tesa P.
Orange, VA
I absolutely hate Comcast with all my heart. Their service sucks. My cable goes out once a week at least! The wifi is constantly going out and I have to call about 6 times a week. TERRIBLE SERVICE. I would never recommended it to anyone. They messed up our bills and billed us twice and of course we paid them so we are just using up the 3,000 we over paid
Taylor H.
Raleigh, NC
I have comcast because it is required at my apartment complex. Getting someone to install the cable box correctly was very difficult when we first moved in. Our internet is also very splotchy. I have to reset the modem a few times a week. It is also a hit or miss on the speed. If I could get these services through someone else I definitely would.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm not the biggest fan of Comcast as a company, I only called them because my apartment complex had a deal. I haven't had any major issues with my service at this apartment, but there are some minor inconveniences and they're not always very transparen't about how much fees are going to increase in the future after the advertised rate period ends.
Amanda K.
West Valley City
Comcast is the only provider we have or we would switch. The customer service is horrible the speed is never what we pay for and you can never get anyone that speaks English or doesnt yell at you. Worst company ever. I dont recommend them to ANYONE!
Karen P.
Madera, CA
They are the only ones I can get in my area. There service is ok for the most part by if something goes wrong they aren't very convenient. However because the know this they will throw in freebies every now and then so for that reason I give them 4 ⭐️
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Only using them because there's nothing else in my area. They over charge and their service isn't really that great unless you pay a ridiculous amount for the business speed. Their customer service is awful and their retention team is absolutely heinous when you try to cancel without a dramatic reason. I feel bad for the people who have to work there.
jesika p.
Burton, MI
Always a great connection and you can connect anywhere. Very affordable on a budget not too expensive. Plus you can get a bundle to include cable and a landline. Great customer service good with people. I would definitely recommend this to others
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
They're service is fast and dependable. Very affordable services every month, which is what I enjoy the most. It meets my expectations for high quality speeds. Pros: Fast internet, great services. Cons: NONE I would totally recommend this company to anyone!
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
We don't have many choices for cable, here at the beach, so this is why we have Comcast. I think it is very expensive and I wish there were other options to choose from. We are thinking of dropping it all together and just using Netflix and roku.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Rates keep going up and the router keeps going down. Our wifi can't seem to handle more than two devices at once, and service in our area is somewhat intermittent. I am waiting for the contract to expire so I can switch to city wifi. Boo, Comcast.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.