BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Kind of have mixed feelings for Comcast. I do think that they are more affordable than other providers like AT&T but sometimes the Internet does stop working for no reason. I also don't appreciate the fact that they charge $80 to set up your internet.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
We like Comcast ok , just the Internet is so expensive for supposed data usage need to have a better package that is cheaper for all consumers. I probably had higher expectations for Comcast . It's expensive to me. Always watching for a better package
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
Comcast cable and Internet service works great. The cable has many options including DVR and the Internet is fast. My main complaint with Comcast is that their customer service is terrible and their prices jump sky high after your introductory rate expires.
sarah k.
We love our network provider. We have tons of channels available plus on demand that gives every one in my family many options. When a storm hits, the TV and internet continue to work, which had been a problem for us with previous service providers. We get our WI-FI and TV from Comcast. The WI-FI strength is amazing and it reaches everywhere in our home.
Jennifer H.
Middletown, MD
Comcast is the only cable provider in my area so that's what I have but the price has been ridiculous for years and keeps going up. The customer service is horrible and the installation was shoddy. I'm not very happy with my service or the monopoly on cable service in my area. Only other option is DSL which comes with slower service but a cheaper price.
Royshunda W.
Service is amazing but the price is outrageous. It is really very way too expensive for TV. I really want to keep it but because of the prices I am about to have to let it go. Customer Service has been hit and miss depends on who you get on the phone.
lauren l.
Evans, GA
Worst customer service EVER! Always check your bill.. I had returned a Modem and then 2 years later I get a monthly modem charge on my bill for an extra $10..Luckily I look at my bills and caught it, but I wonder how many people don't catch their "billing errors" SCAMMY company... And good luck getting anything done through their "customer service"
Shai T.
Newark, DE
The service is decent, have not had any outages or service issues although the internet slows down constantly and drops you for now reason (even if you have the top plan for internet). It is somewhat expensive the longer you stay with them , seems that most promotions are for new customers then once it is over the prices usually go up exponentially.
Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
There are signal issue here and there but their overall customer service is great! Every time I face an issue, their associates are very happy to help me over the phone and they are very patient. I would recommend their service... #1 customer service
Cheryl G.
Comcast has the cable monopoly I our area unless you want to go to Dish networks. We don't have many complaints about them except they change the packages and we lose stations we like and have to readjust our package. It's time consuming and annoying.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.