BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
lauren l.
Evans, GA
Worst customer service EVER! Always check your bill.. I had returned a Modem and then 2 years later I get a monthly modem charge on my bill for an extra $10..Luckily I look at my bills and caught it, but I wonder how many people don't catch their "billing errors" SCAMMY company... And good luck getting anything done through their "customer service"
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ
switched because service would cut out alot... bad weather would mess up channels and make it difficult to watch basic tv. it was affordable but i was not happy with the service so i removed myself from that situation and switched over to Verizon Fios
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Most of the time Comcast is okay, but we do have issues with freezing and loading of shows. The internet is slower than what we are used to (previously had Fios). And the phone service isn't great, the line breaks up and there's a lot of interference.
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
I wish there was another option for cable and Internet in my area but there is not the whole company and customer service is terrible I wish that I didn't have to use them but I need Wi-Fi recently canceled my cable and it cost me an arm and leg to do
Cheryl G.
Comcast has the cable monopoly I our area unless you want to go to Dish networks. We don't have many complaints about them except they change the packages and we lose stations we like and have to readjust our package. It's time consuming and annoying.
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
What we have right now seems to be working fine. However we've had several issues on and off. Internet going out for no reason and severely lagging. Customer service is horrible and the charges are ridiculous. However right now it gets the job done.
Priynka S.
Minneapolis, MN
Overall ok service. It provides me all channels I want. It's just something overpriced. Issues loading happen every few months. Horrible customer service and support team. It seems like the issue never gets solved until a live technician comes out.
Elizabeth C.
Little Rock, AR
Here in our area Comcast has the best services, fast speeds no waiting. They met all of our expectations as far as great customer service. Don't have to worry about TV going out in the middle of a storm. Internet is always working great no hassles.
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
Comcast cable and Internet service works great. The cable has many options including DVR and the Internet is fast. My main complaint with Comcast is that their customer service is terrible and their prices jump sky high after your introductory rate expires.
Barbara F.
Mountain View, CA
Comcast is fine - pretty dependable service, and nice customer service managers. The only complaint I have is their sometimes confusing contracts, and their desire to extend your contracts even when you are ready to cancel (too much money). They always seem to have another better deal to offer, but of course with another long term contract to sign.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.