3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Worst customer service EVER! Always check your bill.. I had returned a Modem and then 2 years later I get a monthly modem charge on my bill for an extra $10..Luckily I look at my bills and caught it, but I wonder how many people don't catch their "billing errors" SCAMMY company... And good luck getting anything done through their "customer service"
switched because service would cut out alot... bad weather would mess up channels and make it difficult to watch basic tv. it was affordable but i was not happy with the service so i removed myself from that situation and switched over to Verizon Fios
Most of the time Comcast is okay, but we do have issues with freezing and loading of shows. The internet is slower than what we are used to (previously had Fios). And the phone service isn't great, the line breaks up and there's a lot of interference.
I wish there was another option for cable and Internet in my area but there is not the whole company and customer service is terrible I wish that I didn't have to use them but I need Wi-Fi recently canceled my cable and it cost me an arm and leg to do
Comcast has the cable monopoly I our area unless you want to go to Dish networks. We don't have many complaints about them except they change the packages and we lose stations we like and have to readjust our package. It's time consuming and annoying.
What we have right now seems to be working fine. However we've had several issues on and off. Internet going out for no reason and severely lagging. Customer service is horrible and the charges are ridiculous. However right now it gets the job done.
Overall ok service. It provides me all channels I want. It's just something overpriced. Issues loading happen every few months. Horrible customer service and support team. It seems like the issue never gets solved until a live technician comes out.
Here in our area Comcast has the best services, fast speeds no waiting. They met all of our expectations as far as great customer service. Don't have to worry about TV going out in the middle of a storm. Internet is always working great no hassles.
Comcast cable and Internet service works great. The cable has many options including DVR and the Internet is fast. My main complaint with Comcast is that their customer service is terrible and their prices jump sky high after your introductory rate expires.
Comcast is fine - pretty dependable service, and nice customer service managers. The only complaint I have is their sometimes confusing contracts, and their desire to extend your contracts even when you are ready to cancel (too much money). They always seem to have another better deal to offer, but of course with another long term contract to sign.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos