- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Internet speed starts off amazing & months go by until you notice your speed slowly getting worse. To fix this you have to purchase a higher package only to find it doing the same thing. I wouldn't recommend Comcast but that's all that's offered in some areas. #monopoly
I hate comcast. If there were any other options for internet provider in my area, i would use them in a heartbeat. The price is not worth the service, the customer service is a joke, installation took NINE attempts to get working. I could go own forever...
I have had comcast all my life and im perfectly satisfied with it. recently they have increased the prices for movies on demand which seems pretty cheap. ive heard if you have to deal with them via phone/in house for a cable set up it can be unbearable.
Comcast has it's ups and downs. The service is great, when it is working of course. There have also been several occasions in which extra charges have been added to my bill. These issues were always worked out however I don't feel they can be over looked.
Comcast/Xfinity is really the only game in town in my neck of the woods. I don't think the internet service they provide is great and in regards to tv/cable service, I have found often times that I am not able to see a program on demand during peak hours.
Even though they are the cheapest provider in my area, the CONSTANT phone calls to add things to my service are unbelievably annoying. Fortunately, in my year of service I've only had a few short term problems but these constant phone calls need to stop,.
Enjoy their new xfinity TV service because I am able to watch and record my shows while I am at school and not at home. We have had issues with their internet and cable in the past though, and we call up a customer service agent pretty regularly to fix it.
I love my Comcast internet and cable. They are affordable and when my paycheck was late they gave me an extension on my bill. I have had them for over a year and have only had an interruption once due to a huge storm. Most other providers go out a lot!
I like the connectivity and the speed of the Internet that the company provides. However, I feel like its a little bit too pricey. You can find better alternatives with even better customer service. I would recommend to people who do not care about price.
Their internet speed and television service isn't bad, but it is so expensive because they have a monopoly in the area where I live. Their customer service agents are also not very helpful or knowledgeable. If you can possibly get anything better, do it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos