BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Internet speed starts off amazing & months go by until you notice your speed slowly getting worse. To fix this you have to purchase a higher package only to find it doing the same thing. I wouldn't recommend Comcast but that's all that's offered in some areas. #monopoly
Mary M.
Mount Airy, MD
I hate comcast. If there were any other options for internet provider in my area, i would use them in a heartbeat. The price is not worth the service, the customer service is a joke, installation took NINE attempts to get working. I could go own forever...
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
I have had comcast all my life and im perfectly satisfied with it. recently they have increased the prices for movies on demand which seems pretty cheap. ive heard if you have to deal with them via phone/in house for a cable set up it can be unbearable.
Kate S.
Westfield, MA
Comcast has it's ups and downs. The service is great, when it is working of course. There have also been several occasions in which extra charges have been added to my bill. These issues were always worked out however I don't feel they can be over looked.
JANET P.
Techie Expert Level 1
Comcast/Xfinity is really the only game in town in my neck of the woods. I don't think the internet service they provide is great and in regards to tv/cable service, I have found often times that I am not able to see a program on demand during peak hours.
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Even though they are the cheapest provider in my area, the CONSTANT phone calls to add things to my service are unbelievably annoying. Fortunately, in my year of service I've only had a few short term problems but these constant phone calls need to stop,.
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
Enjoy their new xfinity TV service because I am able to watch and record my shows while I am at school and not at home. We have had issues with their internet and cable in the past though, and we call up a customer service agent pretty regularly to fix it.
Lacie H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love my Comcast internet and cable. They are affordable and when my paycheck was late they gave me an extension on my bill. I have had them for over a year and have only had an interruption once due to a huge storm. Most other providers go out a lot!
Patrycja G.
Mexico City
I like the connectivity and the speed of the Internet that the company provides. However, I feel like its a little bit too pricey. You can find better alternatives with even better customer service. I would recommend to people who do not care about price.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
Their internet speed and television service isn't bad, but it is so expensive because they have a monopoly in the area where I live. Their customer service agents are also not very helpful or knowledgeable. If you can possibly get anything better, do it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.