BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kimberly B.
Rockmart, GA
I like Comcast for the most part, and I have recommended it to other people because there speed is amazing. I think that they have the fastest internet speed of any other companies out there. But, I do have problems every once in a while with the internet and phone going out on me. I do keep using them because I love that the internet speed is so fast and I can download things so quick. The prices are okay if you choose a bundle, but you have to watch that too, because sometimes I have had to make them put it in a bundle because I realized they were charging me for all things separate.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
We are actually very pleased with comcast's product. We rarely have any troubles with the TV or internet. However we hate their customer service. Any time in the past 8 years that we have had any issues, it takes approximately 1 hour to accomplish anything on the phone. The people are rude and never appologize for anything. We once returned our cable box in the box and shipping label they provided. They told us they never received it, and took us to the collection agency. After countless times and hours on the phone, they finally realized they had it but lost track of it themselves.
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
Terrible customer service and slow internet. It took 3 attempts to get my service working in my previous residence and 2 attempts and 2 routers to get my service working at my new home. All the while I kept being put through to a trouble-shooting "tech" that could not understand me and had me perform the same restart about 7 times before determining my brand new equipment was not working. After getting new equipment nothing worked again, so they finally sent out a service tech who showed up an hour late after I had already left because I had waited through the several-hour "window" that he was supposed to show up. After waiting another few days for another tech to come he told me that the signal wasn't turned on in our box and that was the problem - it has been a connection issue controlled by Comcast all along! Needless to say, the service, customer relations, and all around quality is not worth the price, time or hassle!. We are switching to another provider as soon as our contract is up.
Melanie E.
I wish o could give them 0 stars. Over priced provider who consistently provides the worst customer service ever. They will lie and say they made changes to accounts that they never make, will move appointments that have been set without notifying the customer, and say they will do things that they do not follow through on. I'm sorry I've ever given this company my business as they are awful and do not care about their customers. It seems if you ever need to call with a problem, the ordeal takes at least 2 hours due to long hold times and getting passed from one person to the next
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
The internet has the best range by far. But the costomer services is terrible. If comcast was not the only internet provider in my area for decent price i would not use them. If you need trouble shooting help try google. I spoke to 5 different representitves in 2 days trying to get our internet set up. One wanted to charge 50 dollars to send someone out. None of them knew what the heck they where doing. We did a google search and fixed the issue ourselves in then then 2 hours. Quality of product is an A but service is terrible a D at best. So i met in the middle with a C overall.
Allison W.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have two options in my area for high speed internet. AT&T, and Comcast. It's the lesser of two evils based on the trouble my parents have with AT&T. Sadly that isn't saying much. The customer service is horrible on a good day. Every month they throttle my speeds (even though it's illegal) when I approach my data cap, and again when I go over. It usually takes multiple calls to get it sorted out. And the data caps are a joke, just another way to squeeze more money out of people on what is already over-priced service that has multiple outages each month. Especially when you look at other countries that pay much less for faster, and better service. I wish we had options, and that the FTC would banish data caps, and really crack down on throttling instead of just threatening to.
Jaimielyn B.
Aurora, CO
There aren't really a lot of options out here in Denver, CO for internet, it's either between this or CenturyLink and Comcast has the better reviews. The internet speed is decent for the price, and fortunately my experience with their customer service has been fine. But really, we once had our internet out for several days between they forgot to plug our line back in during a maintenance check? They didn't charge us, thankfully, but having no internet because of their mistake and they couldn't send someone out for several days is ridiculously frustrating. There need to be more options!
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
Comcast is the provider I have used for my family for so many years. Coming down from the North to Florida, Comcast is a bit different and I am disappointed in their service too often. There is always something happening. Losing internet or it going slow. Xfinity boxes freezing or powering themselves off and on. Customer service is okay but I do not feel they listen to their customers as well as they should. I find myself having to deal with numerous people on the same incident and that should not be. Waiting for my service to be over and really considering changing to something else.
Gabriel H.
Albuquerque, NM
For my Internet service I use Comcast. At home I use several device like my, PlayStation 4 for online gaming and sometimes for streaming games.
I also use it for streaming movies and TV shows on my Smart TV. I also use it for smaller devices like my laptop n two smart phones.
Comcast is the only internet provider I've had so I can't compare and contrast different providers.
So far I've been satisfied with my internet connection and speed, (otherwise I guess I would seek out another provider)
Occasionally Ill have some trouble streaming movies and shows, but that could also be Netflix or Hulu's problem.
They have great customer service. Often times you may be able to fix a problem over the phone.
Also, sales reps have helped me maintain a good low price over the years.
Lou L.
Sacramento, CA
I have been with Comcast for 5 years now. they mess up on my billing every single month. I literally will have to call each time before paying my bill. Even after I speak to a supervisor to remove certain charges on my bill, they will credit my account for the past month but the same charges will be on my bill the following month. I have their blast Internet only and literally pay about 95 on average and their blast Internet sucks! I can't even connect 4 devices. it will literally kick one device out or slow another. with all this being said, their plan sucks! They overly charged for the service. come on 95 for just inter services? who does that? obviously, just comcast. unfortunately my area only serve comcast so for the meantime I'm stuck with them. sucks much?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.