BY COMCAST

• What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michael H.
York, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Comcast is a pretty decent internet provider. The cost of the service could be a little lower, but you definitely,get high speeds and fast downloads. Customer service is decent , and the equipment is easy to set up on your own. I'd recommend it to others.
Mary M.
Mount Airy, MD
I hate comcast. If there were any other options for internet provider in my area, i would use them in a heartbeat. The price is not worth the service, the customer service is a joke, installation took NINE attempts to get working. I could go own forever...
Fawn E.
Fort Myers, FL
Comcast has always been really good to me. Whenever I had trouble they were fast to fix any issues and we're always very pleasant. I do however wish that pricing discounts weren't just for new customers- they should give loyal customers discounts as well!!
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
There are many cable providers out there and I had tried multiple ones. I must say that Comcast is by far the best choice. I have never had an issue with customer service and any time I have had issues with my service they are quick to remedy the situation. Also, I have the triple play package which includes tv, phone, and Internet and it is a great deal!
Andrea T.
Cordova, TN
Getting everything set up was the worst experience of my life. They accidentally got my account confused with someone else's and that other person LOVED buying movies but they charged them to me. I was told over and over again that I was lying. It was the worst experience of my life. Once we got everything sorted out the actually services have been fine.
Samia S.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love the service i have . The customer service is great and very helpful , it is kind of expensive but well worth it. My internet never goes out an i can use as much as i need to. Cable an on demand is awesome an i would never choose a different service,
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
I have had comcast all my life and im perfectly satisfied with it. recently they have increased the prices for movies on demand which seems pretty cheap. ive heard if you have to deal with them via phone/in house for a cable set up it can be unbearable.
Jennifer P.
Detroit , MI
Well have all had problems with Comcast I am sure, their customer service is pretty awful for the most part. Unfortunately in my area they are the best around. Our bill was so high we ended up canceling our cable and just keeping internet. Thank Got for Netflix.
Courtney J.
St Augustine, FL
Good speed but has been going out intermittently just recently. Sometimes it'll go out All together for a few hours. Other than that I enjoy the service and the prices are reasonable. They have different package options so there's something for everyone
Cindy W.
Expensive, doesn't actually give you the Mbps they claim to give you, it's expensive, on demand never works, customer service is okay but there's a lot of room for improvement. They offer a lot in terms of wifi hotspots and watching TV from your browser.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.