BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Amy S.
Comcast is notorious for their terrible customer service and price gouging. I have NOT had a good experience with Comcast and I plan to switch to AT&T in the VERY near future. I have wasted SO much time on the phone with rude and ineffective Comcast employees trying to straighten out repeated mistakes on my bill (which cost me time and money), unannounced price increases, broken equipment, nickle and diming on every bill, long wait times, confusing statements, you name it.. I am done with Comcast.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA
It's the only thing my building has connected. The connection goes out at least twice a week and we have to reset the router. Every time we've spoken to customer service they are as unhelpful as can be and rarely offer valid options for resolving our issue.
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Comcast has the worst customer service, unfortunately where I live its the ONLY option. I have called and written so many times about the TV signal going out, extra charges for services not provided, And to add insult to injury the cost is way to expensive!
Maeve H.
Nashville, TN
This is the service that our school has used since I started here. They do have their issues every so often, but for the most part they have pretty consistent service. There are a decent amount of channels so pretty much anyone can find a good show to watch.
Chisom U.
Athens, GA
Comcast is just like many other TV providers. They tell you how cheap they are and when you finally use their service .. you end up paying almost 300$ a month when you began paying 99$ a month. But I do like their on demand and how you can watch shows online.
Jenna D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Terrible customer service. Every time I call with a problem (which is fairly often) I always have to jump through hoops to get it solved. Half the time when they come out to fix a problem, they have to come back because they didn't do it right the first time.
Dina P.
Seattle, WA
I've been lied to by customer service and have had bloatware installed on my personal laptop when I was asked if I want anything installed and explicitly declined. Not happy to be stuck paying an outrageous price for this until another provider shows up in my area.
Nicole F.
My husband deals with all the cable stuff. From what he says, Comcast is awesome and he says the customer service is great and always helpful. I personally think Comcast is wayyy overpriced, but we don't seem to ever have any issues with service or anything.
Chelsea B.
Conley, GA
So far everything has been decent with Comcast, the only complaint I've had with them, is when I'm watching something my cable will just freeze up. I cannot stand that it just freezes like that, especially when it's at a good part in a movie or show. I get frustrated and just cut it off. other than that I love comcast.
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bah this just frustrates me. Their customer service is awful. Spent two hours on hold and being pushed around to other people only
To have to continue my story over and over again. The Internet is fine one minute then is off the next. Their X1 is nice though
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.