BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Janette G.
MIAMI, FL
I haven't had an issue with Comcast's Xfinity service yet. We have used other companies just to compare, and have honestly always ended up back with them. They have affordable prices in general, though I do sometimes believe that they can go a little lower.
Chelsea B.
Conley, GA
So far everything has been decent with Comcast, the only complaint I've had with them, is when I'm watching something my cable will just freeze up. I cannot stand that it just freezes like that, especially when it's at a good part in a movie or show. I get frustrated and just cut it off. other than that I love comcast.
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
We have had trouble in the last with Comcast but since we figured everything out our service has been wonderful. The biggest negative is I have to watch my bill every month to make sure new charges don't show up. If they do I always call and get it taken off.
Katie H.
Evans, GA
Comcast tends to go out very often where I live. It's very inconvenient because I need the wireless internet for my homework. They are on time when they say they are. The customer service is good. I would recommend this to other customers who need tv and wifi.
Lena T.
Comcast service can be spotty. The price is decent and the people who come out are great. However sometimes it does go in and out. We are currently on a longer streak of it not getting too slow or cutting out. For the price and the service, I would not switch.
Haley N.
Manchester, NH
This company is just okay. In my area, the service isn't great and the quality is rather similar. The cable is okay, but expensive and my wifi almost never works. I am currently trapped in a triple play plan and am paying way more than I should have to. But because I don't have many other options, I will continue to pay Comcast for their (subpar) services.
Amy S.
Comcast is notorious for their terrible customer service and price gouging. I have NOT had a good experience with Comcast and I plan to switch to AT&T in the VERY near future. I have wasted SO much time on the phone with rude and ineffective Comcast employees trying to straighten out repeated mistakes on my bill (which cost me time and money), unannounced price increases, broken equipment, nickle and diming on every bill, long wait times, confusing statements, you name it.. I am done with Comcast.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA
It's the only thing my building has connected. The connection goes out at least twice a week and we have to reset the router. Every time we've spoken to customer service they are as unhelpful as can be and rarely offer valid options for resolving our issue.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm a Comcast~XFinity Cable Customer! I really enjoy the basic selection package that they offerer. You get an array of different channels at a remarkable low price! For an additional extra cost you may add a TVO Box~ recorder to record movies and so forth. Comcast XFinity's For Me!
Maeve H.
Nashville, TN
This is the service that our school has used since I started here. They do have their issues every so often, but for the most part they have pretty consistent service. There are a decent amount of channels so pretty much anyone can find a good show to watch.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.