3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I gave comcast two stars. The connection isn't bad, my products seem to always be working. BUT the customer service is terrible. They seem to never know what they're talking about and have a very difficult time speaking English. I'd recommend to those with patience!
I like the channel selection that I get with the company, but I do think that in my state they could work on their customer service. I have basic cable, extended cable, and internet for $120. i don't think it's expensive but for others they may think the opposite.
I'm a Comcast~XFinity Cable Customer! I really enjoy the basic selection package that they offerer. You get an array of different channels at a remarkable low price! For an additional extra cost you may add a TVO Box~ recorder to record movies and so forth. Comcast XFinity's For Me!
For cable TV i give it 3/5 stars. (nothing special), But internet? 10 or of 5 stars! amazing download speed 95mbps average and I'm only paying for 75mbps. Customer service fairly average. cost is a tiny bit too high ($75mth). but well worth it in the long run.
So far everything has been decent with Comcast, the only complaint I've had with them, is when I'm watching something my cable will just freeze up. I cannot stand that it just freezes like that, especially when it's at a good part in a movie or show. I get frustrated and just cut it off. other than that I love comcast.
Comcast is a terrible company. Their customer service is horrific and the service is very spotty. I've never had a great experience with them. I've had multiple times where I've had to call because my bill was significantly higher than it was suppose to be.
Comcast as of late has been a decent service provider. Customer service is usually hit or miss (some associates are very helpful while others are not). The service is very expensive in comparison to competitors however, said competitors are not yet in my area.
I really enjoy Comcast. I found a great deal through them when i moved and decided to switch. I absolutely love their on demand feature. It is where i keep up with all of my shows and i am able to binge watch new shows. I would definitely recommend to others.
Whilst they are high in prices for sure i did get lucky and got a good deal on my internet plan . We use netflix to watch television so cable is not needed but internet is a must have and comcast delivers i recommend it and will continue to use this service!
It's pretty fast but can lag at times we have a good deal we are in a promotion. The pros is 100 dollars for Internet, cable and phone and the cons is laggy internet and television. I haven't spoken to customer service o know.I do reccimre because of the deal
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos