BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Verna M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Customer service is excellent, tech support is ok, and the technicians are very knowledgable. I have had them out more than I'd like to, but when they come out, they fix the issue right away, and explain in basic language what the problem was and how it was fixed.
Laura C.
Irwin, PA
Comcast had gotten better over the years. The price a little high but I enjoy the service much better than Dish. I had Comcast about 5 years ago and then switched to Dish for a cheaper price. The technology has greatly improved from the last time I have Comcast.
Tabatha H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I don't know why everyone is having such problems, we've had comcast for 4 years and not one issue. We have the x1 for free, free hbo, all the channels, and we bundle it with 50meg internet, all for 79 bucks a month, and anytime I have had a problem, like the net going out, they have someone out that same day to fix it. Sad that we're moving and have to change providers!
nando m.
Fresno, CA
I've only ever used comcast/xfinity my whole life.. but I can't see me getting my Internet or cable elsewhere.. the promotional price are great but it gets a bit expensive afterwards but service wise I'm pretty satisfied,and when I'm not they try to make it right
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Our price has stayed steady for a year, so that's always good. We tend to have a lot of technical trouble (cable box randomly dies, cable connection stops working, etc). Customer service does tend to be very helpful, I just wish we didn't need to use them as much.
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Amazingly fast speeds. We had a period in which we needed to down grade our speed to fit our budget and during that time I was impressed that I was still able to stream movies online, play online video games and have two cellphones connected without any delays. I do not like the new limit on data and having to purchase more but the speed is better than the competitors.
Emily M.
A decent wireless internet provider. Our speed often drops at night when a lot of people in the community are using, as well as when there is inclement weather. The customer service has been very attentive and eager to please every time we've had to contact them!
Maricruz N.
Hialeah, FL
Xfinity TV and Internet is good enough for me. I like how you can take your internet with you everywhere you go, as long there's a hotspot (I'm referring to Xfinity WiFi). As long as it's included for sure in your plan. Although, there will be other reviews that may be negative, but any issue that needs troubleshooting can be fixed by simply calling tech support, etc.
Julia W.
I have had Comcast for years and it has been wonderful. However, a little over three years ago, they started hiking up our monthly bill and giving us poor service. When we complained, they said they would fix it but didn't until I yelled at them over the phone.
Lauren T.
I like the channel selection that I get with the company, but I do think that in my state they could work on their customer service. I have basic cable, extended cable, and internet for $120. i don't think it's expensive but for others they may think the opposite.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.