BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nicolette S.
Levittown, PA
Some of the changes they've made has made connectivity actually worse. Some conveniences have been taken away. I do like some of the conveniences on the apps. Don't like sharing a dvr for the whole house on the new cloud with the new X1. I miss having my own dvr.
Annie H.
Kewanee, IL
I like this company for its fast internet. I HATE the price as well as dealing with customer service I can't count how many times my call was disconnected after being put on hold. The reps are friendly enough but often seem under trained for technical questions.
MakeUp M.
Pretty good ....... I love how you can talk to the remote and they have on demand where you can watch free movies, rent movies (3.99-8.99) buy movies, watch old episodes of certain shows as well as see what new shows are coming on. Very pleased and so far so good!
Jen S.
I hate Comcast. Expensive and super rude customer service but unfortunately they have no competition so I can't switch and they no that. Beware of hidden fees and mysterious price hikes. I have to call once a month to change bill because it increases each time!
Brittany B.
San Jose, CA
The routers are terrible, I feel like someone has to be latching onto our internet and causing it to slow or not work at all. Will work on cell phones but not laptoops, etc. Cable service isn't too hot either, very expensive and not all features work all the time.
Shirley A.
Noblesville, IN
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. This wifi NEVER EVER WORKS. They add numerous charges to your bill for no reason and if you don't call to complain, you will keep paying for it. I work from home and it has been HELL with Comcast. Worst company for wifi, never get it.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
Comcast has been really good to us, but lately it has been really slow with our internet service. It's not very expensive but not affordable either. The thing that not very good is that only one TV can pause or replay. I would recommend to others but warn them.
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
Comcast is literally the worst. Terrible customer service. Avoid working with them at all costs. Their telephone hotline is terrible. I once had a guy show up to "fix" my TV and couldn't even fix it becasue he didn't bring the right equipment. Why bother coming?
Emily M.
A decent wireless internet provider. Our speed often drops at night when a lot of people in the community are using, as well as when there is inclement weather. The customer service has been very attentive and eager to please every time we've had to contact them!
Karen H.
Greenwood, IN
I give comcast a 4 star rating because I love their customer service but they do have a bit of flaws. I don't care for their hidden fees. The Internet does seem to be quite slow at times. The home alarm system we have with them loses connection more then it should. But overall I do like their service. They are on to if any and ask complaints that we've had thus far.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.