BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
claudia R.
Woodbridge, VA
Comcast. Well comcast. For the amount of money you request it's sadly, the only option. The more "upgrades" they do to service, boxes, etc., just not The customer service. It gets worse. The cost goes higher. I understand, make a buck, that's the name of the game.
Cynthia C.
Milford, MA
The only thing in my area. The worst receptions with their boxes. The boxes always have something wrong. The prices literally go up every month. Even if you are with them for years they don't give you any incentive to stay with them. No loyalty discounts nothing.
Janalyn G.
Hopewell, VA
They're not the worst choice, by any means. Obviously, their customer service processes can be byzantine, their policies unnecessarily complicated and the router/modem combos they have for rent sometimes wholly incapable of delivering the speeds they promise, but provided you're sharp enough to buy your own equipment and stay calm while you're negotiating with the nice representative in their call center, it's still possible to get decent Internet service from America's least-liked entertainment monopoly.
Angela R.
Lansing, MI
Our internet connection is nothing to brag about and Comcast is constantly either increasing their prices or ensuring that equipment they gave us is out of date. The only reason I'll give them two stars is that they have a decent home security system. The functionality we have when we're away from home to check on each door and window is impressive and comforting.
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Amazingly fast speeds. We had a period in which we needed to down grade our speed to fit our budget and during that time I was impressed that I was still able to stream movies online, play online video games and have two cellphones connected without any delays. I do not like the new limit on data and having to purchase more but the speed is better than the competitors.
Verna M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Customer service is excellent, tech support is ok, and the technicians are very knowledgable. I have had them out more than I'd like to, but when they come out, they fix the issue right away, and explain in basic language what the problem was and how it was fixed.
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
Comcast is okay its not the best thing in the world. i had direct TV for a while but then i switched back to exfinity and it sucked. the internet was sooooooooooooo slow i couldn't watch an epsiode of grey's anatomy without it freezing. It drove me insaine honestly
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I like comcast because it has very fast internet speeds, it can be a bit pricey that is one of the cons, but other than that I love it. I always get great customer service when I have to call in. Overall it is a great company for tv,internet, and phone services.
teresa G.
Coeburn, VA
Sometime they are easy to deal with but sometimes they are difficult to deal with. I hate that it's hard to speak with anyone that is American. I hate the recording and not be able to talk to a person. I would recommend Comcast for the the price and the programs
Maricruz N.
Hialeah, FL
Xfinity TV and Internet is good enough for me. I like how you can take your internet with you everywhere you go, as long there's a hotspot (I'm referring to Xfinity WiFi). As long as it's included for sure in your plan. Although, there will be other reviews that may be negative, but any issue that needs troubleshooting can be fixed by simply calling tech support, etc.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.