BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Dave M.
Mountville, PA
Comcast does deliver many available channels and is reliable with service delivery. HOWEVER, the prices are outrageous and they nickel and dime you for everything. Customer Service is horrendous! I am constantly searching for ways to get away from this company.
Heather N.
HORRIBLE customer service! They have nothing but foreigners that don't know what they are doing. Multiple times I've been hung up on. They want to charge you if they make mistakes and need to replace things! They are constantly out of service, which means no TV, Internet, or Phone!! HORRIBLE! Don't get them unless you like paying high prices for little to no service!
claudia R.
Woodbridge, VA
Comcast. Well comcast. For the amount of money you request it's sadly, the only option. The more "upgrades" they do to service, boxes, etc., just not The customer service. It gets worse. The cost goes higher. I understand, make a buck, that's the name of the game.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I am not the biggest fan of Comcast. We were paying for the 50mbps "blast" package and averaging 20 mbps at best. Dropped our plan, but we're still paying quite a bit each month. We have the double play internet and cable, (internet for my at home office and we don't use the cable). Streaming on Netflix and Amazon can be a bit slow as well, they seem to throttle it.
teresa G.
Coeburn, VA
Sometime they are easy to deal with but sometimes they are difficult to deal with. I hate that it's hard to speak with anyone that is American. I hate the recording and not be able to talk to a person. I would recommend Comcast for the the price and the programs
ashley m.
Comcast is great! I used to have directv and I decided to switch to comcast. My internet is incredibly fast, and their prices are great. I would definitely recommend comcast. They were able to switch me out of my old service, and install everything within a week!
Vianca M.
Mohnton, PA
Ok it works for a while amd is all grate and that.but at the same time every day it just slows down and stop,working calling is a hassle expensive, I have to press the reset button multiple times to just make it work for a couple of minutes I don't recommend it.
Dawn M.
I had the biggest challenge with Comcast coming to install my cable and internet. They missed 3 appointments that I had to take off work for. I didn't have much of a choice in s cable provider since Comcast is all my area offers. Now that I have it I do like my internet service I and love the on demand feature I just wish they worked harder at following appointment times
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I like comcast because it has very fast internet speeds, it can be a bit pricey that is one of the cons, but other than that I love it. I always get great customer service when I have to call in. Overall it is a great company for tv,internet, and phone services.
Maricruz N.
Hialeah, FL
Xfinity TV and Internet is good enough for me. I like how you can take your internet with you everywhere you go, as long there's a hotspot (I'm referring to Xfinity WiFi). As long as it's included for sure in your plan. Although, there will be other reviews that may be negative, but any issue that needs troubleshooting can be fixed by simply calling tech support, etc.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.