BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Vanessa V.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had Comcast for cable/internet for about 9 years. I have not had good experiences with their customer service reps. We also experience frequent service interruptions. I think they are way too expensive & creating a monopoly on the Philadelphia market as there are very few other options. I am not happy with the service but again, I have very few other options.
Debra H.
Dyer, IN
Comcast isn't bad, it is probably the best internet provider I have had thus far, AT&T and Charter were the others. I feel that it is pricey and does go out periodically, but calling customer service tends to get me a discount on such things. since this is a huge company and most places only have them as their only option for FAST internet, yet I would recommend.
Laura C.
Irwin, PA
Comcast had gotten better over the years. The price a little high but I enjoy the service much better than Dish. I had Comcast about 5 years ago and then switched to Dish for a cheaper price. The technology has greatly improved from the last time I have Comcast.
teresa G.
Coeburn, VA
Sometime they are easy to deal with but sometimes they are difficult to deal with. I hate that it's hard to speak with anyone that is American. I hate the recording and not be able to talk to a person. I would recommend Comcast for the the price and the programs
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
We have tried to leave Comcast for a few years now. Yet every time we do another company has an issue connecting us to cable because of something that our internet provider has done. When we move, we WiLL be leaving Comcast. Better prices can be found other places
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
I have had the worst customer experiences with Concast. I live in Philly and they seem to have cornered the market here, realized it, and given up on all efforts to please their customers. Not a fan, but when your building it only wired for Comcast and your landlord dictates you use them, you really have no other choice unless you want to forgo your Scandal every week...
ashley m.
Comcast is great! I used to have directv and I decided to switch to comcast. My internet is incredibly fast, and their prices are great. I would definitely recommend comcast. They were able to switch me out of my old service, and install everything within a week!
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
Comcast is literally the worst. Terrible customer service. Avoid working with them at all costs. Their telephone hotline is terrible. I once had a guy show up to "fix" my TV and couldn't even fix it becasue he didn't bring the right equipment. Why bother coming?
Emily M.
A decent wireless internet provider. Our speed often drops at night when a lot of people in the community are using, as well as when there is inclement weather. The customer service has been very attentive and eager to please every time we've had to contact them!
Cruel V.
Forest Park, IL
Snail-like Internet speeds, overpriced packages, unnecessary bundling, constant attempts to upsell, and some of the worst customer service I've ever received in my life, even for the very most basic of questions and concerns. Don't use Comcast if you can avoid it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.