BY COMCAST

• What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Sami M.
Lyons, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
The service it's self is the best in my area, so no complaints there. It is a bit expensive though. I ha a very bad experience with customer service, but once I was transferred to a more competent person, everything went well! I even got a discount for my frustrations.
Desiree G.
I was so upset when we moved into an area without Uverse. I had gotten so use to having the same cable provider I couldn't imagine anything else. I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service at Comcast, but blown away when it came to their service. Our internet is faster than before, and their on demand and xfinity features are much better than I could have imagined.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
They do pretty well for TV service, but the internet sucks! Our internet is always cutting out or going super slow. I call and they resend the internet signal. It works for a few weeks and then starts going slow again or not working at all. That's our only down side.
Taylor P.
I really don't have any complaints about the Cable service it's self. One thing I'm not a fan of is when there is a problem the customer service is not always the best. Often times when they need to make a house visit it's an all day event, although I have had certain workersthat has been wonderful.
Felicia B.
Grain Valley, MO
Ease to use and good customer service so far. I like their pricing but I wish it was cheaper like att. It has been pretty reliable unlike my time Warner service that I had previously. I had a billing issue and they fixed it right away. I would recommend them to anyone!
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
Comcast is okay, we've had a lot of problems with it, where it destroyed our modems and we had to buy new ones twice in a month because they weren't the right size and they were to small to take in all the out put. Also the TV lags sometimes as well as looses signal sometimes for no reason. The weather will be fine and all of a sudden the TV stops for like 10-15 minutes
Amber J.
I am NOT a fan of Comcast. They are constantly trying to find sneaky ways to raise our rates. Unfortunately, none of the other service providers in our area have great reviews either so we're kind of stuck. I feel like provider companies have such a low service standard when they know that people are going to use their product regardless of what scams they try to pull.
Mary W.
Comcast gave us horrible customer service. Cable would randomly go out, and our prices went sky high. We called for a negotiation 3x and then finally went to WOW. On the final call canceling our Comcast, they then tried to negotiate pricing. Too late there, Comcast.
Bethany W.
Possibly the worst customer service ever. They don't provide solutions for their issues. They forgot to bury our cable cord in the yard and then came back out to bury it and ended up busting our sprinkler pipes and never claimed it was their issue. Such ridiculousness.
Abby G.
Powell, TN
We had Charter internet before moving. The customer service, comparatively is atrocious. It takes a meeting of congress to make a suitable appointment, the service persons have no clue about the job they are walking into and neither does the billing department. Not to say the least about the price comparison and the spottiness of the internet we are paying so dearly for
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.