BY COMCAST

• What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
The channels never work, our remote randomly glitches, our box freezes, the On Demand doesn't work half of the time and the bill is way too high. Getting ahold of someone for customer service is a pain and speaking with a representative is worse because they barely speak English! Due to the location of my house I am unable to switch over and have to stick it out with Comcast until we move.
Donita S.
Have has many issues with Comcast and been treated terrible. Been a customer for 20+ years. They are always offering deals to MEW customers but do not give long time customers that pay on time any deals or reduced costs. If I had another service available I would change providers, but there is no one. Dish won't work either because of too many trees. Already checked with them.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I think Comcast is a rip off honestly. I just am under a two year contract with them so I can't get out. I think the customer service is OK.. But they're annoying and always get the runaround .. I would look into a cable provider that has no hidden fees or contracts
Danielle L.
The cost of cable and internet is so expensive and you hardly get anything for the price you pay. We have not been very happy in Comcast and are thinking of dropping Internet and Cable completely and using other services such as Netflix and Hulu along with our Apple TV. Comcast is one of the only choices we have but the internet is constantly dropping and is frustrating.
Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
Comcast has improved over the years. 5 years ago this review would have been horribly negative, but thankfully something has changed in the company and their customer service has really gone out of their way to help me in recent years. I do wish it was more affordable.
Jessica B.
Wheeling
In my area, Comcast is really the only thing that you can get. They are okay, but they sometimes have unexplainable outages. Also, they love to tack on extra fees whenever they can. Like when we moved they charged us extra when there was a problem that was their fault.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Outages ALL the time with Comcast. Their low data plan is cheap but to get the next step up it's about a $40 increase. HUGE increase for such a small step up. The router you rent from them isn't very great either. They should have a rent to buy option for the router.
Katie B.
Joliet, IL
Comcast is the worst service ever! If I could go with somebody else right now I would, but it seems that these days everybody is jacking prices up and nobody has a good deal going on right now. The comcast customer service sucks, the cable and internet service sucks.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
I only use this service because it is the only choice in the area I live in. It is too expensive and to get proper speeds you have to pay over $100. Setup was expensive and I had to pay to have service turned on in my apt. It was difficult and I had to wait 2 weeks.
Desiree G.
I was so upset when we moved into an area without Uverse. I had gotten so use to having the same cable provider I couldn't imagine anything else. I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service at Comcast, but blown away when it came to their service. Our internet is faster than before, and their on demand and xfinity features are much better than I could have imagined.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.