BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Amanda C.
This company has the WORST customer service ever. The service its self is just okay, as long as you don't need to call. The cost is expensive, the have the monopoly in my town, I have no choice but to use them. I would not recommend this company if you could avoid them.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
I would set fire to the building if it wasn't illegal! I WISH THERE WERE OTHER OPTIONS IN MY AREA!!! THEY WORST COMPANY EVER KNOW TO MAN KIND.... THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.... DOES ANYONE EVER GIVE COMCAST A GOOD REVIEW WITH OUT BEING PAID TO DO SO.... THE CEO SHOULD BE CASTRATED FOR RUNNING SUCH A SHI**Y COMPANY WITH SHI**Y A** SERVICE AND EVEN SHI**Y CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Meghan N.
The customer service here is the worst!!! They route you to the same things over and over without getting any answers. When you finally go in the store the waits are always at least 1hr+. The service is good, but its almost not worth it when the customer service is so bad!
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Service is much better than in past year so that's a positive change. But pricing remains ridiculous. Yes you get a lot of channels, but I really don't want the Golf channel. Just the good stuff. You're killing me Comcast. It's the abusive relationship I just can't leave.
Taryn C.
As much as I cannot stand this service, I desperately need it. The service is slow and goes in and out whenever it pleases. Whenever we call them with a problem, it's always because of the "towers". What's the point of having a wifi company when the wifi is always crap.
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Pricing isn't the best sometimes and customer service is the worst but the actual service itself is the best we can find. The best channel line ups and the fastest internet. My only choice for that but I wish they had better customer service and more competitive prices.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I love Comcast for the fact that I don't have to sign a long contract to use their services. I'm so happy they have this to go app and also that I can basically connect to WiFi anywhere that also has comcast. I hate their customer service though. It is the absolute worst.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
They have a lot of black outs but they are the best deal in town. I get everything, internet, cable, basically all I need for just about $70 a month. That in and of itself is a great deal. I think they need work on their reliability and access of certain things but for the most part they have their stuff together.
Jon H.
West Wyoming , PA
The absolute best cable service out there. Great customer service and great overall reception. My cable is fast, my internet is high speed, and overall I'm very very happy when I switched from Verizon. I've been with Comcast for over 8 years and I'm never switching.
Isabella H.
Martinez, GA
The service I receive from Comcast is pretty good although sometimes it is intermittent. I have not had any problems with their customer service at all although I know that is a problem for many. I have not had enough problems to actually have to call besides once.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.