BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Alyssa S.
Greenwood, Mo
I've scheduled a visit with a technician on three different occasions and each time no one showed up. When I called the call center in regards to these no shows the representatives told me "sorry for the inconvenience but if there is no work to be done, they leave." If we aren't getting a picture only sound I think there is still work to be done. It's always something with Comcast.
Molly S.
Frederick, MD
Unfortunately Comcast is the only provider available in our area. So we have no choice of we want Internet or cable. We discontinued cable a few years ago and haven't looked back. Get a decent price on Internet. Customer service is spotty. Sometimes good. Sometimes awful.
Erika K.
Mobile, AL
Moving a family of 4 is tough. Moving a family of 4 to a completely new place where we were strangers is really tough. we had never heard of Comcast but it was the provider we chose. Comcast had us hooked up the very same day and we have had great success with them so far.
Jazmine R.
Great company given the fact that they don't use a dish so any crazy wind weather of Hurricane down here in Florida can't take away the cable or internet. However, in Miami this company at times loses connection with all of it's customers at one time leading for us to wait to fix it. Other than that, they are reliable and willing to help/upgrade you and your system at any time.
Nicole D.
I am not that big of a fan with our Comcast Cable and Internet. The price each month keeps going up even though every month they swear it won't. I believe the quality of Verizon is better. The overall customer service of Comcast is fine but nothing amazing or over the top.
Megan B.
Owings Mills, MD
When it works it is great but there are too many times when something goes wrong. And it is never the company's fault either. You always have to upgrade or but the extended warranty. Gimmicks are natural with every company though so I guess if you want good service, you have to give in.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
We just recently had to call and work out our contract with them , we were paying a lot !! for just internet and our internet was terrible , they had not given us our cable box that we were unaware we were paying for... it has since been fixed but not a happy situation.
Ivonne A.
It's kinda of annoying that there's not much of an option when it comes to Internet providers. You obviously want the fastest internet. I hate that in order to keep your internet speed reasonably priced after your introduction price for a year ends you have to get cable.
Geralyn G.
I've been with Comcast for over a year now. I once had an issue on my bill and the representative was very polite and professional, took care of the overcharge and there was a credit on my bill the next month. For Internet and phone service the monthly bill isn't too bad
Nancy P.
Las Cruces, NM
I have had comcast for over 20 years now and i have never had an issue with them. the only thing that has happen is that i moved from one house having internet and cable, to another house that had internet, cable, and phone and i lost my old e-mail address. very upsetting because i had had that e-mail address for 15 years. I had to replace my business cards and everything.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.