BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
We just recently had to call and work out our contract with them , we were paying a lot !! for just internet and our internet was terrible , they had not given us our cable box that we were unaware we were paying for... it has since been fixed but not a happy situation.
Karye M.
Use xfinity by combat at home. for he most part it is great as I do my business from home. only issues were shipping and delivery.. they forgot to ship new modem etc when we moved... then we're given an apology and old we would receive free one day shipping.... which also did not show up. a week later we got out delivery and it was missing critical boxes and items necessary to use internet and TV... unhappy
Elise R.
Newark, DE
Not a fan of their customer service. Their cable is fine, because let's face it, everyone watches the same 10 channels interchangeably. However, their internet is terrible. It's slow, and their modem boxes are faulty. Will be switching providers when a better deal arises.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I truly believe the cost is too high for the service that we are receiving. We have both internet and cable through comcast and the internet is often slow. There are multiple channels which we like and love their dvr functionality. My children love the on demand feature as well.
Alicia M.
I hate that I'm so limited to internet providers. The internet had quadrupled in price over the past few years, not as fast as claims since no one uses only ONE device at a time on wi-fi, and no matter how many times I complain and they switch out the equipment, it's never much better. And if you ever need customer service, be prepared to wait foreverrrrrrrrr on the phone.
Whitney W.
West Bath, ME
We are not fans of Comcast, but it is the ONLY choice in our area for high speed internet. I have only had a few good customer service experiences, when we had cable we had problems all the time and the price just keeps increasing. I would switch in a heartbeat if I could.
Samantha C.
Terrible service. We loose signal for cable all the time or channels are unavailable. Our internet goes in and out or is always lagging. Costumer service does very little to fix these issues and has upcharges for everything and we don't get the service we are paying for.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Comcast is a love hate relationship. We seem to always have a line go down but the service team is quick to get it fixed. The people they send out are always courteous and knowledgeable. It is expensive but necessary in our house because we are tv/movie and tech addicts
Anndee B.
Our comcast service is very inconsistent. We have at least 4 people using Internet most of the time and usually when there is more than 1 person streaming or surfing the Web everything slows down. This makes it really difficult to watch any videos or search for anything.
Molly S.
Frederick, MD
Unfortunately Comcast is the only provider available in our area. So we have no choice of we want Internet or cable. We discontinued cable a few years ago and haven't looked back. Get a decent price on Internet. Customer service is spotty. Sometimes good. Sometimes awful.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.