BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
I use both the internet and cable provided by Comcast and it is so overpriced. If you have more than one person on the internet at once it becomes so slow. If there were more options in my area, I would chose to go with something else, though my roommates seem to like it.
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
I love comcasts internet. It is the best bar none. However their prices are ridiculous. They way overcharge and they just increase and increase constantly. They give loyal customers nothing. Their customer service is horrible. How many times do you have to repeat yourself?
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Comcast has the worst customer service around. They pass you around until you get so frustrated that you hang up. They will fight you on everything. But then again all the cable companies are like that, so even though I cant stand them, theres really no where else to go.
Gregory M.
Mobile, AL
I had Comcast for about 1 1/2 with nothing but issues. My monthly bill would always change customer service is piss poor to say it lightly. The internet was pretty slow and they always have a reason why. Unfortunately my company uses them for our data service and it's like reliving the nightmare of having them at home. I am very happy with AT&T U-Verse I recommend the switch.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Comcast is a love hate relationship. We seem to always have a line go down but the service team is quick to get it fixed. The people they send out are always courteous and knowledgeable. It is expensive but necessary in our house because we are tv/movie and tech addicts
Alicia M.
I hate that I'm so limited to internet providers. The internet had quadrupled in price over the past few years, not as fast as claims since no one uses only ONE device at a time on wi-fi, and no matter how many times I complain and they switch out the equipment, it's never much better. And if you ever need customer service, be prepared to wait foreverrrrrrrrr on the phone.
Katherine A.
Moscow, TN
Overpriced. terrible customer service. and they started limiting their internet usage so if I go over, my bill skyrockets even more than the already ridiculous price. The only reason I have no cancelled my services is because Comcast is the only one who will reach my area.
Karye M.
Use xfinity by combat at home. for he most part it is great as I do my business from home. only issues were shipping and delivery.. they forgot to ship new modem etc when we moved... then we're given an apology and old we would receive free one day shipping.... which also did not show up. a week later we got out delivery and it was missing critical boxes and items necessary to use internet and TV... unhappy
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
We use Comcast Internet and Roku... It's regular... Speed is good.. Nice maintainence... No complaints... Affordable... But sometimes internet goes slower but yes it's just sometimes and nothing is perfect so no complaints on Comcast.. We use this service from a long time.
Nicole D.
I am not that big of a fan with our Comcast Cable and Internet. The price each month keeps going up even though every month they swear it won't. I believe the quality of Verizon is better. The overall customer service of Comcast is fine but nothing amazing or over the top.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.