BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Melissa A.
Minneapolis, MN
If there were more options in my area, I'd go with a different provider. Comcast is exceptionally expensive for poor quality service. I pay $80 per month for my Internet and get faster speeds on my LTE from Verizon. It goes out when I'm doing homework, watching tv, etc.
Anndee B.
Our comcast service is very inconsistent. We have at least 4 people using Internet most of the time and usually when there is more than 1 person streaming or surfing the Web everything slows down. This makes it really difficult to watch any videos or search for anything.
Nicole D.
I am not that big of a fan with our Comcast Cable and Internet. The price each month keeps going up even though every month they swear it won't. I believe the quality of Verizon is better. The overall customer service of Comcast is fine but nothing amazing or over the top.
Elizabeth L.
miami
The Internet is really good. Super fast although sometimes they have recurrent power outages. My friend had recommended this and it says what it does. 4 people using the Internet and no slow issues. It is not that cheap but it's good price compared to the other providers.
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
I love comcasts internet. It is the best bar none. However their prices are ridiculous. They way overcharge and they just increase and increase constantly. They give loyal customers nothing. Their customer service is horrible. How many times do you have to repeat yourself?
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Not so great in the costumer service department. They do not abide by what is agreed to in the contact. Every costumer service representative you speak with will tell you something else. Not really recommending this company to anyone else until some improvements are made.
Kayley R.
Lynnwood, WA
Ugh. Well, we all know Comcast is a joke. Super expensive, and it seems like anytime something could go wrong with setup or maintenance, it does. But at this time it's the only provider that offers what we want in our area. Maybe we'll be able to cut the cord someday...
Syranda W.
Albuquerque, NM
The thing with comcast is I love the product but find myself hating the cable service. I love xfinity and the x1 platform, its amazing but the price tag is a bit of a bummer. Its a hit or miss with customer service and I have had a lot of trouble cable working properly.
Barbara S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've had several issues with my comcast service. Often my cable/internet go out and it is very frustrating. Whenever I try to contact someone from Comcast regarding an issue I'm always on hold for extended periods of time and once I'm connected to a person the phone calls always last more than an hour and I'm, more often than not, left feeling more frustrated than I was to begin with.
Paige T.
Atlanta, GA
Although the actual service from Comcast is great! I never have any connection issues or anything of the like.

Comcast customer service is truly horrific. I do not really understand how such a large company can have a customer support department that is so utterly useless.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.