BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Brooke C.
I really don't know why Comcast has only 3 stars... I have been using Comcast for 8+ years and have never had an issue! They are always very available/helpful if we ever have questions or concerns. Xfinity is probably the best thing they came up with! The Internet is like lighting speed on my laptop and it never disconnects like the Verizon router does at work! They deserve 5+ !
Barbara S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've had several issues with my comcast service. Often my cable/internet go out and it is very frustrating. Whenever I try to contact someone from Comcast regarding an issue I'm always on hold for extended periods of time and once I'm connected to a person the phone calls always last more than an hour and I'm, more often than not, left feeling more frustrated than I was to begin with.
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Service is much better than in past year so that's a positive change. But pricing remains ridiculous. Yes you get a lot of channels, but I really don't want the Golf channel. Just the good stuff. You're killing me Comcast. It's the abusive relationship I just can't leave.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Pretty good when there's only a couple people at home or when everyone's at work or school... However, when everyone is at home - the internet cuts out and I end up going back and forth from the internet to my phone's data plan to get my work done. It's affordable-ish...
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I like Comcast service in general. I hate the prices! All the lil fees really add up.. it's rediculous how much I pay! I wld recommend to others and I'm gna stay with Comcast but I wish they'd improve their prices for loyal customers and having a lot of services threw them
Allison M.
Seattle, WA
Service is spotty depending on where you are, and if you try to save money by bringing your own modem/router (even though they are on the Comcast approved list), your service will never be as good as if you were renting your modem from Comcast directly. As no other changes in location have happened, I am convinced this is Comcast applying pressure to have you rent their equipment!
melissa c.
miami, FL
My comcast service has been great, I've only had 1 issue with them and they tried there best to resolve it. I have 2 tvs (HD / Recording ) and internet with them, i have no complaints about my internet speed. and i really like the Xfinity platform ! so nice and modern !
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
We just recently had to call and work out our contract with them , we were paying a lot !! for just internet and our internet was terrible , they had not given us our cable box that we were unaware we were paying for... it has since been fixed but not a happy situation.
Shelby S.
Salisbury, MD
Service isn't that great. Only reason we keep going back to them is because they are pretty cheap especially if you get the Triple Play package but you do have to worry about them charging you extra sometimes. They say you'll be getting a deal if you add more rooms etc, then end up giving you a HUGE bill at the end of the month. Their internet can be super slow sometimes too
Melissa A.
Minneapolis, MN
If there were more options in my area, I'd go with a different provider. Comcast is exceptionally expensive for poor quality service. I pay $80 per month for my Internet and get faster speeds on my LTE from Verizon. It goes out when I'm doing homework, watching tv, etc.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.