BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kelly J.
Walled Lake, MI
I like the xfinity option that you can use wifi pretty much anywhere. Sometimes they call me repeatedly though even after I ask them not to. Connection is decent, rare outages. When there is an outage they usually come out and fix it. There may be better options but.. its easy.
Elana R.
Winder, GA
Comcast internet is awful. The only reason we have it is because my apartment does not offer an alternative option. We pay SO MUCH MONEY for minimal service. Customer service is absolutely awful also. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. As soon as we can, we are getting a different provider.
Sherry T.
Manassas Park, VA
I wasn't a big fan of Comcast a few years ago. I had a bad experience that left a bad feeling. When Xfinity came out by Comcast I decided to give them another try. I'm so glad I did. I love the xfinity 1 DVR box, you can record 5 things at once, you have apps, you can access your account right on your TV screen. So many great features now. Customer service has gotten slightly better also.
Anca N.
Hollywood, FL
We switched over to Comcast because they had a good deal if service is good but it's not the greatest. The service interrupt all the time we don't always have the same speed we're supposed to that we're paying for customer service is not that great and the price is kind of high
Angel J.
Detroit, MI
Its pretty fast to me, it have yet to stop working for no reason, so thats great. Their wifi is where its at honestly and doesn't cost much but we have the prepaid wifi. Customer service is okay too the person on the phone led us with very clear directions to get it hooked up.
Jennifer H.
Savannah, GA
I am not the biggest fan of Comcast. We are stuck using them because they are the only cable company in our area. Their customer service has gotten better over the years. The serice seems to be catching up to other companies and our area is finally getting up to date products.
Katie M.
Myersville, MD
Other than some difficulties with some people who work for Comcast, it's a great provider. They are always on top of things and for the most part friendly and helpful. We've ventured to direct TV once but switched back because Comcast xfinity was so much better and cheaper.
Amanda B.
Waynesboro, VA
As far as service they are good, very rarely does the TV or internet go out. however they do not work with you at all after your contract is over, I work for a Telcom/Cable and this is not how you do business. I wish I was able to get something other than Comcast where I live!
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA
Had them in TN and they were awful and we had verizon in VA once we had more than one option, Verizon charged more for less channels so we went back to comcast. Comcast has the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with in life. They never fail to be rude.
Marissa C.
Burlington, NJ
Although I am very happy with Comcast products and services, they have the worst customer service. I always dread having to call them for anything. They are also quite pricey, but considering our only other option is dish, which is terrible, we don't have much of a choice.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.