BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Sandra S.
I have been with Comcast for around 8 years now and have never been disappointed with their service. They are always available 24/7 with any problems and will always accommodate to your needs as an individual. They do have good deals and the quality of service you get is great!
Michelle M.
Mishawaka, IN
The quality and quantity of shows offered are at a great deal, even after your year or two of service. Although that part is wonderful, the customer service leaves something to be desired. Long, long wait times, disconnected phone calls, and equipment fail happens to often.
Crystal C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cable can be expensive, but I don't mind splurging for some great at-home entertainment. I don't go out and spend a ton of money, so I am okay with spending a bit extra on cable tv. Plus, I like a lot of the features like DVR, on-demand, and movie rentals that keep me going!
Janet M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I currently have cable and internet services with Comcast. I actually signed up as a bundled service plan for two years. I've been with Comcast for at least 15 years. Their service is reliable and usually very quick at getting any problems resolved. I am a very loyal customer.
amanda w.
While the TV options are good, the cost and the customer service is enough to make you run away from comcast immediately. the price never seems to stay the same, and when you attempt to talk to customer service, they give you the run around. they'll tell you one thing and another will appear on the bill. very poor customer service! i feel bad for those who have only comcast as an option!
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Not a fan but who really is. I have never spoke to anyone who has not had a problem with comcast. We live kind of out in the middle of no where so they are the only provider that comes to our house. Horrible customer service. When you have problem they just keep transferring you.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Ah..comcast lol. Always irritated by them. Every since we switched to xfinity i have been liking it a lot better. It is just annoying that when you try to call with a problem they have you on hold for a long time and when you finally get to talk to someone you can't understand them
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Love Comcast. THey have great service and are always there to help you. any time of the day or night. we love them. they are affordable, which is great. You have easy online payments which is nice. I highly recommend comcast. we love it, In all three states we have lived in.
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
Worst customer service ever. I'd rather jab myself in the eyeball with a fork than deal with these people. Also, they continually call us for upgrades we can make for additional money. Unfortuntley they re the only internet service we are offered, or I'd boot them instantly!
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Comcast is a little over priced and their internet service is flaky. I pay for the "extra fast" enhanced internet service and it still won't support 3/4 devices at the same time. The only reason I have Comcast is because AT&T and Google Fiber isn't available in my neighborhood.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.