Comcast

Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
2 years, 4 months ago
Only buy wifi and then get a Roku!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
2 years, 9 months ago
I was actually offered an upgrade by their door to door salesmen. Ended up getting a way bigger package (and way more channels) for the same price I was already paying!
Rani B.
Rani B.
Charleston, SC
2 years, 12 months ago
It's annoying, but you have to call and complain. They are able to reduce your bill or give you better packages for your money, but you have to act like a spoiled brat to get your way. They will only give you a deal for a certain amount of time, maybe 3 months-1 year, and then your bill will go back up. You have to keep calling and complaining and threatening to switch providers every time that happens. Just tell them that you weren't told it was a limited time offer, and that you were under the impression that the deal the previous person made with you was permanent. It has worked for me 100% of the time, but I'm over it at this point! I'd rather have no cable than Comcast!
Joe R.
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
The best way is to definitely tell them you are leaving. That is what we do. otherwise you are going to get ripped off. Well they rip you off anyway's. The only reason I have them still is because it is more expensive to have just their internet as opposed to having internet and TV. And I would never have anyone else for internet, because no one in my area compares to quality and speed. I can't wait until Google Fiber gets here in my area, because then I am gone! LOL.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Middletown, MD
3 years, 9 months ago
The cheapest way to go is to bundle but comcast is all around expensive. Sadly the only way I have gotten a deal is to call and complain till they give you a better offer. They don't even offer incentives to longtime customers. Your bill will just keep going up every year or so if you don't call and complain each time it happens.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
3 years, 12 months ago
Techie Expert Level 3
Usually if you tell them you're gonna cancel they will give good offers lol