Comcast
Comcast
By Comcast
Feeding Hills, MA

Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....

Trish L.
Trish L.
1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! They are the worst.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
1 year, 10 months ago
Techie Expert Level 1
I like the service but the price is crazy. So many fees.
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
2 years, 5 months ago
Techie Expert Level 2
I sure don't!. its like they are a really bad company cable but still rich.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
I think it depends on your area and services. My sister in law hates it but she's had it for about 6 years (idk why she doesn't change but complains!) She says they charge her different prices each month. My husband and I just got the X1 services (phone, internet, and TV) with the voice remote and its pretty good. Haven't had a major issue. Had a small issue with the phone but it was fixed fast. My internet connection is always strong and I've heard others complain that theirs always goes out.
Alyvia A.
Alyvia A.
Grand Rapids, MI
2 years, 7 months ago
I hate it... They more than doubled our charge while decreasing our service, and not telling us that they were going to do it before hand. As soon as we move out I'm getting our service from ANYONE else.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
2 years, 8 months ago
I see so many horrible reviews on Comcast. And HOPEFULLY (knock on wood), I don't have any problems. But in the years that I have used them, I haven't had major problems. Any little ones I had, were quickly taken care of. So yes, for now, I actually do love Comcast lol.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
2 years, 10 months ago
Techie Expert Level 1
I used it for 7 years bc it was the only thing available where I lived. I didn't like it the entire time. it went out constantly
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
2 years, 11 months ago
I don't really like it. They gave me broken remotes and an out of date box. The wireless connection is not reliable either
Aysha W.
Aysha W.
2 years, 11 months ago
I love it because of on demand
Feeding Hills, MA
3 years, 1 month ago
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr it is a love hate relationship. More hate. To expensive. I could live without it and I have for many years. But I don't get Internet unless I buy it and there you have,grrrrrrrrr.