by Comcast
Richmond, VA

Melia A.
Melia A.
July 11, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
NO! everyday their was a comcast employee at my place, half assing his job and having to come back the next day and fix it. we switched to dish. so much cheaper and good customer service.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Feb. 28, 2015, 2:26 p.m.
The always raise rates and have horrible customer service.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Oct. 30, 2014, 11:04 a.m.
I have tried for longer than I should have to make it work for Comcast & I. I terminated my phone & cable with them and I am so happy now with my current situation.
TISHA D.
TISHA D.
Aug. 13, 2014, 11:35 p.m.
I feel the same i better cancel my promotion before they charge me for all the premium channels I'm getting ….just terrible
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Jan. 19, 2014, 1:21 p.m.
No! I do recall the good ol' days though that you mentioned. If they didn't up their rates after 6 months, I would totally tolerate their terrible customer service.
Adila C.
Adila C.
Aug. 22, 2013, 1:43 a.m.
Not Really :/
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
July 25, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
Their actual cable and internet was not bad but watching your bill increase fast and never being able to figure it out sucked. Trying to call customer service is a nightmare I think they only hire rude people.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
July 23, 2013, 2:33 p.m.
I don't think anyone has.

Join Now