Comcast

Melia A.
Melia A.
Jacksonville, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
NO! everyday their was a comcast employee at my place, half assing his job and having to come back the next day and fix it. we switched to dish. so much cheaper and good customer service.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Middletown, MD
2 years, 9 months ago
The always raise rates and have horrible customer service.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
3 years, 1 month ago
I have tried for longer than I should have to make it work for Comcast & I. I terminated my phone & cable with them and I am so happy now with my current situation.
TISHA D.
TISHA D.
3 years, 4 months ago
I feel the same i better cancel my promotion before they charge me for all the premium channels I'm getting ….just terrible
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 11 months ago
No! I do recall the good ol' days though that you mentioned. If they didn't up their rates after 6 months, I would totally tolerate their terrible customer service.
Adila C.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
4 years, 4 months ago
Their actual cable and internet was not bad but watching your bill increase fast and never being able to figure it out sucked. Trying to call customer service is a nightmare I think they only hire rude people.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
South Easton, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
I don't think anyone has.