Comcast Xfinity

by Comcast

With a variety of subscription options, members are given access to thousands of TV shows and movies online.

Comcast Xfinity how do I add more channels to my list?
Telemundo or Univisión ? Comcast Xfinity
I heard they go up on price with the bill is that true they have hidden fees?
Start your review of Comcast Xfinity!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
the speeds are alright, the customer service is shit and the prices are high, not much u can do when its only provider aroundin reviews
...us not leave but they know it doesn't matter because they are the only cable company who has service out here so :/ in reviews
Lisa J.
We have xfinity. Cable and internet. I pay close to $300 a month for high speed internet and cable. I feel like the internet speed isn’t as fast as it should be and the cable channels never have anything good on them. They need to update the movies more often. It would be 5 stars if that would happen. #influenster #voxbox
Candace N.
Grand Ledge, MI
Comcast Xfinity is horrible. The only reason I still have them is because there aren't any other options for internet in my area. I recently canceled my cable because every month my bill would be different. After shopping online, already signed into my account, I was ready to purchase cable again. When I got to the checkout, I was told to call. On the call, I was told that the price I was given online was an online deal only. When I told them I couldn't get it to work online, they offered me another option, the same package, for almost $20 more. Also be weary of ridiculous charges such as DVR. I was told that I needed to have a $10 more per month HD fee in order to have DVR. He said eventually, even without HD, I would be charged an HD fee. No good. Sneaky, scam.
Jake S.
Homewood
I love the app because of how easy it is to use. Also how fast they update new shows/movies. I just wish it would add more networks that they have onDemand or online to the app.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 6
We have their gigabit Internet, and no data cap. We do a lot of streaming for both shows and video games, and often use close to 2TB data a month. We pay around $130 a month for the Internet service. We rarely have any trouble with the service. We also have their Xfinity Flex streaming box, which comes with FREE Peacock Premium from NBC. We rarely use that, but it's nice for streaming NBC shows and Peacock Originals. I haven't had much issues with the customer service people over the phone, either. Luckily, most of them know what I am talking about. The ones who don't usually listen to me explain the problem.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Comcast Xfinity uploaded by Kellen H.
Comcast Xfinity uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this service! I have their cable and internet! They are great! Rarely goes down and when they do, they give credit to your account! I love that they are dependable and keeps me updated with promotions!
Samantha W.
Comcast/Xfininity is just way too expensive! They have all different types of channels but way too pricey. I want to cut the cords to cable so bad but I want to be able to watch my shows!
Erin G.
Camp Hill, PA
If I could give zero stars I would... Completely awful! Worst customer service ever! Equipment was never sent to us, however, they started charging us 20 days prior to us even being able to get someone out to install internet. Also, switched cell phone service to them and this is day three of my phone not working/ not being able to connect to their plan, AND day zero of them caring or trying to help me out at all. Spent entire weekend on phone and went to the store, no one was helpful. Unacceptable.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been an Comcast Xfinity customer for years! I have never had any problems with them whatsoever! My internet is fast and I never experience issues with that either. We have a good TV package also!! You can add and minus channels to your liking which is great! I wish the prices were a little cheaper but I could say that about anything!! Lol
Caroline C.
Had never heard of Comcast or Xfinity before moving to Massachusetts, but if was the only cable/internet provider we could use,where we currently live. We're definitely satisfied with the services we receive, but would prefer to be able to have internet only. They would charge us more if we didn't bundle, so that's my only complaint.
danielle N.
Philadelphia, PA
I am fairly happy with Xfinity/Comcast. I feel that it is very expensive though. They charge a heck of a lot more for sports channel’s. Of course my husband wants/“needs” the sports channels so we pay extra each month for them. The channels are good.... I will say I am very happy they finally added the Investigation Discovery channel. I waited and begged for years about how badly I wanted it. Well I finally got it a few months ago
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorna R.
il y a un an
Comcast Xfinity how do I add more channels to my list?
Holly L. il y a un an
Call and upgrade your service package.