Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Honestly, y'all just have to know what you want and keep taking it to Comcast until they fix it, but you don't have to yell at customer service.
First off, when I called them before I moved into my new home, they told me everything would be good to go when we set up. Not only was there NEVER cable in the house, they set me up with a SECOND account and started charging me for DOUBLE! It was a disaster actually trying to sort this whole thing out.
Then, my bill went up to over 200$. When I asked what I could do to have a cheaper bill they told me nothing. Then all of sudden my bill goes down to 185. They really need to get it together. They overcharge people and then half the time the service doesn't even work. Customer service is a joke. The only reason im giving it two stars is because its cheaper than Fios.
About six-years back I would have said I was going to remain a loyal comcast customer, but after being abroad for several years and then coming back to and being with comcast for the last year and a half as been absolutely DREADFUL! Phone support is horrible, they toss you around from person to person, don't call you back when disconnected (happened to me 6 times in the last 2 wks - yes I've really called that many times) despite notifying the agent that I speak to that I had already been disconnected and did not receive a call back on numerous occasions.
In the last 2 wks I have spent over 2.5 hours just trying to get to the right person I need to speak to, It truly seems like comcast does everything in their power to avoid helping you: agents hanging up and not calling you back, transferring you to the wrong dept, sending you back to the beginning of the phone call (with the intro...press 1 for billing, 2 for support), AND outwardly lying to you!
It makes no sense how THEY ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that their service keeps going down in the last couple of months yet think it's fair that they are charging you full price when they OUTWARDLY tell you that they see that you have been having connection trouble....what sense is that?! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE OUT FOR MONEY AND DON'T TRULY CARE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS.
My boyfriend refused to get Verizon service because of the troubles he had had with them in the past, but Comcast is just THE SAME!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos