BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shellby M.
I have Comcast xfinity as my cable and internet provider and they go above and beyond, we had an issue and they came quickly and replaced all wires and equipment and found it was an outside power supply issue underground and fixed super quick
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
If I could give them 0 stars I would. We have had problems with Comcast for years, and they make it so hard/costly to switch to another provider. The worst customer service I’ve ever encountered.
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of Comcast, having had the service for six months. I was totally unaware that they charged you when someone had to come out and fix a problem that was THEIR error (wiring in the building that they set up - I did nothing to damage it whatsoever yet I was still charged for servicing it). I also was unappreciative of one customer service rep telling me that the reason I keep getting error messages was because I needed to upgrade to a more expensive package - WHICH WAS FALSE. I hung up, called back, and a different person fixed my issue. I usually have to call every other month to fix a connection issue, which is totally annoying. If my apt complex didn't make me choose between this or Verizon, I wouldn't be with Comcast anymore.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I am giving comcast 2 stars for numerous reasons.

First off, when I called them before I moved into my new home, they told me everything would be good to go when we set up. Not only was there NEVER cable in the house, they set me up with a SECOND account and started charging me for DOUBLE! It was a disaster actually trying to sort this whole thing out.

Then, my bill went up to over 200$. When I asked what I could do to have a cheaper bill they told me nothing. Then all of sudden my bill goes down to 185. They really need to get it together. They overcharge people and then half the time the service doesn't even work. Customer service is a joke. The only reason im giving it two stars is because its cheaper than Fios.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I like the service but not the price. I feel like this bill is outrageous. We have been customers for years but I bill never goes down. I like the 24 hour customer service but don't be a few dollars short on your bill or they are cutting you off. Where I live this is the only service available besides satellite and weve tried that and the signal is constantly lost so we r stuck paying the high fees. I guess the saying goes you get what you pay for. Thank goodness the service is good.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Terrible company!! We had them for 6 years never late on a bill and the last 2 years they double billed us every single month and it was a nightmare dealing with the rudest people on the planet on the phone and in person. We dropped them 2 years ago and cannot be happier. We will never ever ever be a customer of theirs again and Never will recommend them . We tell everyone we know our horror story dealing with them and tell them to drop the service and run .
Zainab J.
Nashville, TN
I'm probably one of 2 people out there who actually like  Comcast Xfinity — it was high-priced and AT&T definitely has more to offer, but Comcast customer service did always take the time to listen and to fix anything they may have screwed up or let me get out of parts of my subscription when there was no hecking way I could afford it. Using the chat service is really helpful and it's something I would highly recommend.

Honestly, y'all just have to know what you want and keep taking it to Comcast until they fix it, but you don't have to yell at customer service.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
GET THE NAME, EXTENSION, ID # of every person you speak to when it comes to tech/phone support. It makes the agent you are talking to realize they will be held accountable for their actions and they are less likely to give you the runaround.

About six-years back I would have said I was going to remain a loyal comcast customer, but after being abroad for several years and then coming back to and being with comcast for the last year and a half as been absolutely DREADFUL! Phone support is horrible, they toss you around from person to person, don't call you back when disconnected (happened to me 6 times in the last 2 wks - yes I've really called that many times) despite notifying the agent that I speak to that I had already been disconnected and did not receive a call back on numerous occasions.

In the last 2 wks I have spent over 2.5 hours just trying to get to the right person I need to speak to, It truly seems like comcast does everything in their power to avoid helping you: agents hanging up and not calling you back, transferring you to the wrong dept, sending you back to the beginning of the phone call (with the intro...press 1 for billing, 2 for support), AND outwardly lying to you!

It makes no sense how THEY ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that their service keeps going down in the last couple of months yet think it's fair that they are charging you full price when they OUTWARDLY tell you that they see that you have been having connection trouble....what sense is that?! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE OUT FOR MONEY AND DON'T TRULY CARE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS.

My boyfriend refused to get Verizon service because of the troubles he had had with them in the past, but Comcast is just THE SAME!

Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
First the good: It works. It always works. In the past, we've had phone, cable, and Internet. We've never once had an outage. But the bill was insanely high. We just dropped down to a few cable channels and Internet. That was super hard. The customer service people were nice but it took six people to get us the packages we could find on line and three trips to the Comcast store to get a cable box that works. And even then, the bill is still $70 a month for high-speed Internet and basic cable. That seems like a lot. If you need Internet that always works, I recommend Comcast because there really aren't many choices.
Kali G.
Vacaville, CA
Terrible. As far as the actual serice: Overrated, can become extremely expensive, spotty wifi, outtages can last much longer than anticipated. Our area had an outtage which lasted longer than what they said. It was over 24 hours and they would not give refunds, credits or prorate your bill for the inconvenience and was very rude about about it. When I first joined, they lied to me about about the promotional deal. Instead of $89/mo for 3 services (cable, wifi & home phone) in the end I'm paying $140/mo. I signed up directly on their website. Before signing up, I repeated asked the rep if the specific channels I wanted were included in the $89 deal. He swore up and down it was. In the end, it wasn't, he probably needed to meet a quota. I don't like being lied to. I went to the office to straighten everything out but COMCAST wouldn't take responsibility for the rep's actions because we "pay a contractor overseas to handle sign ups so we're not responsible for them". "We don't look at them as being a part of Comcast". Ha! What a joke! I really lost respect for them after that. Also, if you decide to speak to an agent, please note a majority of the time the customer service agent is overseas and sometimes it may be hard to understand them/vice versa. I've had issues trying to get my point across and it's frustrating. The response is like a broken record, don't be afraid to escalate and ask for a supervisor. Does anyone remember the viral story of Comcast rep who berated the guy who wanted to cancel his service? Poor guy had to endure 18 minutes of torture. Comcast just doesn't care.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.