BY COMBOS #27 in Pretzels

Opposites attract with the new sweet and salty flavor combinations from COMBOS® – COMBOS® Baked Snacks Caramel Crème Pretzel and COMBOS® Baked Snacks Vanilla Frosting Pretzel.

The blend of sweet and salty flavors continues to be a crowd pleaser with consumers searching for bold, innovative new tastes. New COMBOS® Baked Snacks Caramel Crème Pretzel delivers the nostalgic taste of caramel crème candy and a salty pretzel crunch. COMBOS® Baked Snacks Vanilla Frosting Pretzel takes the cake by bringing together the flavors of salty pretzel and vanilla frosting.

• Where can I find theses at I've looked everywhere and no luck 1 Answers
  • I absolutely love caramel. Does anyone know where I can find thes...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
These COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel are out of this world good also try the COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Vanilla Frosting Pretzel ! They are perfect for the sweet&salty craving and cost efficient. Lol great product. I got hooked on them when I was pregnant and still love them
Kim J.
I bought this flavor and the chocolate fudge flavor from target. Haven’t tried this on yet but the chocolate fudge one is addicting. It tastes so good. The perfect amount of sweet and salty. Taste just like a chocolate covered pretzel. It was so hard to stop lol.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect flavor and combination! Always hits the spot when you’re craving a little something. The ingredients are simple and that’s what keeps me coming back. The price is affordable and the quality is great! I️ highly recommend!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love all combos! Sweet, salty, spicy you name it! I haven't found a flavor I dislike. I've been eating combos since I was a little girl and the taste of the originals never changed!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I like the sweet combos but I usually buy pizzeria flavored ones in the green and white bag. The combos I prefer are the salted pretzel rod stuffed with Italian cheesy pizza cream.
Grace F.
Detroit , MI
BEST COMBO FLAVOR! once I start eating these there is no going back. Can find at most local convenient stores, can be hard to get ahold of at time. Perfect PMS food.
Zion H.
I didnt like this flavor at all. It honestly gave me a headache to smell and after I had a few I felt very gross. I like the cheese flavored ones though. I wouldn't recommend the sweeter flavors that they have because I didn't enjoy them myself...
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are my favorite combos!! I love anything that is sweet and salty, but this caramel flavor adds the perfect touch to these combos. Not only are the prices reasonable, but it comes with a lot of combos that make it the perfect filling snack.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
I have never heard of these where can I find these.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Are there any other sweet and salty flavors? I love combos!
brittany k.
Franklin, IN
I absolutely love caramel. Does anyone know where I can find these!?
Celita R.
Conyers, GA
Where can I find theses at I've looked everywhere and no luck
Evelyn V.
COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel Are these tasty? Another thing , where can i find these?