BY COMBOS #56 in Pretzels

Opposites attract with the new sweet and salty flavor combinations from COMBOS® – COMBOS® Baked Snacks Caramel Crème Pretzel and COMBOS® Baked Snacks Vanilla Frosting Pretzel.

The blend of sweet and salty flavors continues to be a crowd pleaser with consumers searching for bold, innovative new tastes. New COMBOS® Baked Snacks Caramel Crème Pretzel delivers the nostalgic taste of caramel crème candy and a salty pretzel crunch. COMBOS® Baked Snacks Vanilla Frosting Pretzel takes the cake by bringing together the flavors of salty pretzel and vanilla frosting.

Taylor H.
Clarksville
I was really disappointed in these, I absolutely love both combos and salted caramel anything, but the two together just didn’t mix. There was barely any caramel in them, and a lot of pretzel, making them very dry.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
These COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel are out of this world good also try the COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Vanilla Frosting Pretzel ! They are perfect for the sweet&salty craving and cost efficient. Lol great product. I got hooked on them when I was pregnant and still love them
Kim J.
I bought this flavor and the chocolate fudge flavor from target. Haven’t tried this on yet but the chocolate fudge one is addicting. It tastes so good. The perfect amount of sweet and salty. Taste just like a chocolate covered pretzel. It was so hard to stop lol.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Grace F.
Detroit , MI
BEST COMBO FLAVOR! once I start eating these there is no going back. Can find at most local convenient stores, can be hard to get ahold of at time. Perfect PMS food.
Sar, P.
New Bern
Love love love this great snack if you love Carmel and you like pretzel try this and you will probably like it. It's really delicious it's taste great and it's super crunchy. You can take it on the go as a tasty snack I love this pretzel with Carmel so please try it pretzel and Carmel lovers out there like me.
Zion H.
I didnt like this flavor at all. It honestly gave me a headache to smell and after I had a few I felt very gross. I like the cheese flavored ones though. I wouldn't recommend the sweeter flavors that they have because I didn't enjoy them myself...
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are my favorite combos!! I love anything that is sweet and salty, but this caramel flavor adds the perfect touch to these combos. Not only are the prices reasonable, but it comes with a lot of combos that make it the perfect filling snack.
Melissa Y.
I tried these because I am a sucker for sweet and salty food. I didn't really like them that much. It guess it was a good idea to purchase them but I didn't eat the whole bag I gave them away. I don't think I'll be getting them again
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
Combos Sweet & Salty Caramel Creme Pretzel is my favorite sweet Combos flavor. I think they are delicious. I love the caramel creme flavor. It really works well with the salt of the pretzel. This is a very unique product and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a sweet treat.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
I have never heard of these where can I find these.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Are there any other sweet and salty flavors? I love combos!
brittany k.
Franklin, IN
I absolutely love caramel. Does anyone know where I can find these!?
Celita R.
Conyers, GA
Where can I find theses at I've looked everywhere and no luck
Evelyn V.
COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel Are these tasty? Another thing , where can i find these?