BY COMBOS #20 in Pretzels

Opposites attract with the new sweet and salty flavor combinations from COMBOS® – COMBOS® Baked Snacks Caramel Crème Pretzel and COMBOS® Baked Snacks Vanilla Frosting Pretzel.

The blend of sweet and salty flavors continues to be a crowd pleaser with consumers searching for bold, innovative new tastes. New COMBOS® Baked Snacks Caramel Crème Pretzel delivers the nostalgic taste of caramel crème candy and a salty pretzel crunch. COMBOS® Baked Snacks Vanilla Frosting Pretzel takes the cake by bringing together the flavors of salty pretzel and vanilla frosting.

• Where can I find theses at I've looked everywhere and no luck 1 Answers
  • I absolutely love caramel. Does anyone know where I can find thes...2 Answers
Dana R.
Lebanon
Foodie Expert
These COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel are out of this world good also try the COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Vanilla Frosting Pretzel ! They are perfect for the sweet&salty craving and cost efficient. Lol great product. I got hooked on them when I was pregnant and still love them
Kim J.
Foodie Expert
I bought this flavor and the chocolate fudge flavor from target. Haven’t tried this on yet but the chocolate fudge one is addicting. It tastes so good. The perfect amount of sweet and salty. Taste just like a chocolate covered pretzel. It was so hard to stop lol.
Stephanie C.
Beckley, WV
The best salty sweet snack I’ve ever tasted. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. I had to try them after I heard my coworkers talking about them one day and they were everything I could hope and dream of. I hope they never stop making this flavor!
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect flavor and combination! Always hits the spot when you’re craving a little something. The ingredients are simple and that’s what keeps me coming back. The price is affordable and the quality is great! I️ highly recommend!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Foodie Expert
I love all combos! Sweet, salty, spicy you name it! I haven't found a flavor I dislike. I've been eating combos since I was a little girl and the taste of the originals never changed!
Monica N.
Parma
Foodie Expert
I like the sweet combos but I usually buy pizzeria flavored ones in the green and white bag. The combos I prefer are the salted pretzel rod stuffed with Italian cheesy pizza cream.
Grace F.
Detroit , MI
BEST COMBO FLAVOR! once I start eating these there is no going back. Can find at most local convenient stores, can be hard to get ahold of at time. Perfect PMS food.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
I love sweet and salty things the combination is wonderful. I was reluctant to try these though because I was always accustomed to combos being something completely different than sweet so I want to head against my reluctancy and tried them. And it was Heaven. I could not stop eating and by the time that I knew it the entire bag was gone and everytime that I get these combos that's what happens so are you there can't eat all day or just eat a bag of combos. I'm not too thrilled with the vanilla they are pretty much just like frosting in a pretzel and it almost tastes like confectionery sugar and not a good frosting just FYI and the chocolate ones are good too. I highly recommend these they are very addicting though.
Zion H.
Foodie Expert
I didnt like this flavor at all. It honestly gave me a headache to smell and after I had a few I felt very gross. I like the cheese flavored ones though. I wouldn't recommend the sweeter flavors that they have because I didn't enjoy them myself...
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
I have never heard of these where can I find these.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Are there any other sweet and salty flavors? I love combos!
brittany k.
Franklin, IN
I absolutely love caramel. Does anyone know where I can find these!?
Celita R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Where can I find theses at I've looked everywhere and no luck
Evelyn V.
COMBOS® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crème Pretzel Are these tasty? Another thing , where can i find these?