BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Cheddar Cheese Flavored Filling 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of creamy cheddar cheese flavored filling. Ingredients: br Romano: Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color. see more...

Misty G.
My family an I. Eat theses at least 4 times a week.  Filling an delicious. Great for after school snack. The pretzel is always fresh an crunchy. The best by far. There easy on my pocketbook too. Keep them in the pantry daily. Will allways be my go to snack.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Angelina C.
Eagle
I love this stuff!!! Who doesn't love Cheever cheese and pretzels!? I love the fact that they come in a portioned bag. Quick little pick me up snack in the middle of the day
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
These use to be my favorite there so good only had to stop eating them so much because there really not that good for you but if you want to indulge these are a great choice
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Combos are delicious! They're my "go to" snack to eat in the car since it doesn't make much of a mess. The flavor is perfect! The cheddar cheese pretzel one is my favorite. I'm always disappointed when the bag is empty. I could eat these every day!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
I have loved combos since I was a kid and now my kids love them. We mainly buy the cheese ones only but have tried other flavors and none have disappoint. If your able to get a larger box (like the 18 count) you can save money. Combos have been around for a very long time and I hope they stay!
Kelly Z.
Such a great snack ... Love grabbing a bag on a road trip for a little salty cheesy mix.  Pretzel is way better than regular cracker kind and it makes a great cheap snack, considering ever gas station has them.
Gini M.
My husband and I can't keep these in our house. Both kids and we love them! Great cheese to pretzel ratio, great crunch to creamy ratio! These were a treat but end up being a must in our family.
claire.dec D.
Wayne
I recently tried Combos for the first time. My husband has always loved them and I finally tried the pretzel cheddar cheese flavor. I wish I hadn't - I'm addicted! :)
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
I used to hate these, a lot. But I've gotten used to the taste and like them. I still think that the cheese overwhelms the other tastes but still a good snack.

back