Combos Pretzel Snacks uploaded by Kelli J.Combos Pretzel Snacks uploaded by Michelle L.

BY COMBOS

Crunchy Oven Baked Pretzel With Creamy Cheddar Cheese Flavored Filling Made With Real Cheese 0 G Trans Fat Grocery, Snacks, Chips, Dips & Pretzels, Pretzels see more...

Buy on CVS

Start your review of Combos Pretzel Snacks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meg W.
Linden, VA
These were actually 1 of my favorite snacks as a teen. I prefer the pretzel over the original combo shell for sure. It's just trying to find a place that has them fresh and not super stale. I don't eat these a lot so I tend to get them while traveling. They're probably a lot better if I bought them at Wal-Mart. Like I said I loved this snack as a kid. Now my kid likes them. It's a fun tiny bite size snack for anyone.
Haley C.
This was one of my favorite childhood snacks. As a child, I’d always beg for them in the checkout line at the grocery store. Still today, I enjoy these just as much. A wonderful savory treat!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
The original combos are delicious I don't like them as much as the pizza ones but they sill taste really good. The cheese on the inside kind of taste like the cheese in a can which is not my favorite but I still love these.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I love this flavor of combos and always choose these little packs. I love that there super convenient and that you can take them anywhere. The cheesy taste is what gets me and keeps me wants to eat the whole bag! The only thing I don’t like is they can get pretty salty which isn’t the best thing.
Hend K.
New York
Purchased at: Dollar General
Every salty snack is great to me. Plus having it being a pretzel is even better! Love that they come in small bags so you can take them with you wherever you’re going. Either in your pocket or purse, so yes I do recommend this
Cinnamon R.
These are made with real cheese and they don't taste too bad. The pizza flavored ones are my favorite. They are salty and full of preservatives like most snacks on the market
Jeffrey R.
Claremore, OK
Used to love these, not sure if I'm just burnt out or if they changed recipes but as of late I haven't been able to stomach any of the different flavors they offer.
Adaritsa A.
A very tasty and satisfying product. Great snack for road trips due to them being sold in most gas stations. They can be quite pricey at certain locations. Small bag (1.70oz) are sold for about 1.20-2.00 dollars. The medium bag (6.30oz) is sold for 5.50-7.00 dollars. I know their is a party bag but I haven't seen them. You can find both the small and medium bags at gas stations and Walmart and Target.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
another salty guilty pleaseure! i love these. even tho its like total powder cheese its just so good! can find at any gas station or convenience store. and its somewhat filling since there is some starch and a little protien from the cheese. good road trip snack
Dianna J.
norton
These are mediocre. The pretzel is good but the cheese inside is sketchy. It’s a good drunk snack when you don’t care what you are eating. I used to eat these a lot in my early twenties but do not care for them now. Could be better with a different type of cheese on the inside.