GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCombos
Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks 180 Ounce ( 18 Pack )

Combos Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks 1.80 Ounce ( 18 Pack )

by Combos

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel Baked Snacks 1.80 Ounce ( 18 Pack )!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like to eat and drink and try new things and I really like this product I love it #GoodByeJuly
Crissy Y.
Loved these. These were a family favorite at the last gathering! Yes we love them super crunchy and were well worth the purchase. Tasty and the perfect size. I say leave the product like it is. Very affordable and we will continue to purchase. Yes we would recommend.
LaNya B.
Lacey, WA
These are good when I was younger there taste like pizza I didn’t used to like them but now I do so so grown up my test which
ash F.
if you like combos I don't see why you wouldn't like this flavor. it tastes as expected to me. a nice pretzel pizza bite.
Ida S.
Bronx
I just love that pizzeria taste with pretzel and my kids love them also this one is our favorite choice. I would be able to eat all day

Looking for your answer?