BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Combos are definitely not a healthy snack option but they’re so satisfying. They’re salty and flavorful
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Absolutely delicious!!!! I love these things! They taste like itty bitty little tiny pizzas with every bite. I can’t say they’re the healthiest snack in the world, but I certainly won’t stop buying them for flights. Great for a little snack. If you’re breathing, you’ll like these!
clarissa v.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my all time favorite snacks since I was little. I can literally eat these things all day long lol
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Cant get enough! Great snack for on the go. Salty and sweet and spicy. Love the crunch. Makes a great snack!
Gena c.
Burbank , IL
My fav snack of all time! I seriously feel like I’m eating a slice of pizza, when popping one of these babies in my mouth! I love the grain salt on the top, and the flavor is def amazing! Once you try these, you won’t want to put them down! I know I can’t!
Leslie b.
des peres
they’re good the pizza ones are my favorite but in my opinion these aren’t anything too special
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Georgia K.
Collins
I love these!! I love how the pretzels on the outside and the cheese is on the inside of the pretzel. They are amazing, and so addicting!!
Kristen S.
Best travel snack! They’re always at the gas station and usually better tasting and more filling than most other snacks at the convenience store.
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon