BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Tanesha B.
This was a snack that I only ever really ate in college. I was good for when I was going to class and needed something in my belly.
Katie W.
clearwater , FL
Yum so good and my favorite flavor combos ! Who doesn't love pizza flavored anything
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These are sooooo good . my mom is the one who introduced these to me , and I can't get enough of them .
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Combos Pizzaria Pretzels are a delicious way to treat yourself to a snack without a lot of calories. They come in a variety of flavors besides pizza also. I have been a user for years. You can purchase them at your local grocery store. I highly recommend you give them a try.
Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
Pizza is good. Pizza combos, great idea! When the normal chedder pretzel wont cut your craving, these little buggers shine through. Its like a mini pepporoni slice in every combo and the problem with that is you will eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite childhood snacks. These are my absolute favorite! Anytime I need a salty snack, these are my go-to.
Reghan I.
Sturtevant, WI
These are so good, could eat all of them. But I haven't had them in a while and I miss eating them, lol!!!!!
Jess G.
O'Fallon
Wanna know what the floor of a New York subway tastes like? Me either. Don't eat these. Tastes like absolute sh*t and I'm pretty sure it's made of actually sh*t too. I wouldn't put this in my body with a gun to my head. When you wanna eat a real dessert, don't get it from the dollar store. Wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy. I'm not as low to say that my sh*t enemy become a cannibal and eat sh*t snacks.
jae C.
Great for an on-the-go salty snack. I have very fond memories of the combos pizzeria pretzels growing up and am happy that they haven't changed over the years.

Out of all the other Combo flavors, these are my favorites. They are the perfect balance of crunch, savory flavors, and saltiness.
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
I love pizza and I love combos but I do not like them together! These left an awful after taste that I could not get over!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon