BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Jess G.
O'Fallon
Wanna know what the floor of a New York subway tastes like? Me either. Don't eat these. Tastes like absolute sh*t and I'm pretty sure it's made of actually sh*t too. I wouldn't put this in my body with a gun to my head. When you wanna eat a real dessert, don't get it from the dollar store. Wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy. I'm not as low to say that my sh*t enemy become a cannibal and eat sh*t snacks.
vanessa v.
These are so ok i have had them a few times but their the type of pretsels i wannavreach for or even as a chip theirs something better out their
Odessa M.
Burnaby, B.C
These were ok but i would buy again. They did taste like pizza but the pretzel was too much for me
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
I love pizza and I love combos but I do not like them together! These left an awful after taste that I could not get over!
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For some reason I don't like this flavor of combo. maybe it's because I just don't like cheese in general. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashley T.
Combos are one of my least favorite snacks. The flavor is actually good but the pretzel seems so thick and dries out my mouth.
Sarah G.
I love combos but this flavor does not do the brand justice! Although when worst comes to worst, they are something to snack on! I'd prefer the cheddar cheese and pretzel!
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Combos are definitely not a healthy snack option but they’re so satisfying. They’re salty and flavorful
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite childhood snacks. These are my absolute favorite! Anytime I need a salty snack, these are my go-to.
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
These combos are packed with flavor- maybe too much. I enjoy the pretzel part of the snack but the filling is overbearing.
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon