BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Cant get enough! Great snack for on the go. Salty and sweet and spicy. Love the crunch. Makes a great snack!
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
Best snack for a road trip! I won't get into the car for a long trip before getting some of these for the road. Cheap, good portion size, and delicious.
Jolia C.
It's tasty for flavor and has a nice crunchy but again it has msg in it.So I stop buying, I had eaten as a teen, but since I'm much more health aware, I avoid eating foods that give me false sense of fullness, or actually tasty flavor.
Ashley M.
Beaumont, TX
I absolutely LOVE these combo pizza snacks! I am addicted to the core! Can eat these all day.
Amanda s.
Sheridan, IN
These are an awesome snack for break time! So yummy and just enough to get thru till dinner or lunch!
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
These taste delicious and you can find them just about every store that sells food.
Maria R.
Pasadena, MD
Combos are great! They are small and are packed with flavor. They have so many different kinds and the single serve is perfect.
Sheila M.
Belfair, WA
Love Combos for a quick snack on the go. Is a good alternative to sweets. Pizza flavor is close to eating a pizza
Summer B.
Ty Ty, GA
The single serve size is perfect to throw in a lunch box or purse! It makes for a great snack too. I could eat the whole box of packs haha
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
COMBOS are a great snack and are toddler friendly. With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon