BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Gena c.
Burbank , IL
My fav snack of all time! I seriously feel like I’m eating a slice of pizza, when popping one of these babies in my mouth! I love the grain salt on the top, and the flavor is def amazing! Once you try these, you won’t want to put them down! I know I can’t!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Absolutely delicious!!!! I love these things! They taste like itty bitty little tiny pizzas with every bite. I can’t say they’re the healthiest snack in the world, but I certainly won’t stop buying them for flights. Great for a little snack. If you’re breathing, you’ll like these!
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
This is a snack that we tend to get very few and far but is a healthier option for a snack.  My husband loves these and the small bags are great for lunches or traveling.  The tastes are great and the salty pretzel outside is always a great salty snack.
Tammie C.
Essex, MD
The pizza flavor is my favorite. They really dont taste like pizza per say but its the the closest they have. I love to bite the pretzel off and then eat the cheese. Yum!
jae C.
Great for an on-the-go salty snack. I have very fond memories of the combos pizzeria pretzels growing up and am happy that they haven't changed over the years.

Out of all the other Combo flavors, these are my favorites. They are the perfect balance of crunch, savory flavors, and saltiness.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Combos Pizzaria Pretzels are a delicious way to treat yourself to a snack without a lot of calories. They come in a variety of flavors besides pizza also. I have been a user for years. You can purchase them at your local grocery store. I highly recommend you give them a try.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Great snack! love bringing these to the beach with my kiddos! they aren't the most healthiest things, but they aren't awful for you either. Kids love them. And they are so tasty. They come in a variety of flavors that are all so good! i recommend these
Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
Pizza is good. Pizza combos, great idea! When the normal chedder pretzel wont cut your craving, these little buggers shine through. Its like a mini pepporoni slice in every combo and the problem with that is you will eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Sameen L.
Yes, yes, and YESS! this snack is sooo delicious and fulfilling and so much more! they satisfy my hunger and are the perfect size. its a pretzel with a kick so definitely not boring to eat. also, there are SOO many in a bag and once you start, you really cant stop.
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon